THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 15, 2018

MORE ON THE VACCINE RACKET - A PERSONAL STORY BY AN ANONYMOUS WITNESS

The hypocrisy of the gads is deafening (underlined in yellow below).

Anyone who wants info into vaccines by a researcher who knew the people making them should read, Dr Mary's monkey. When you read why they put certain things in vaccines you won't give them to your kids again. We are used as a science project to see how quickly we get cancer. Some of us get it as kids others take longer. I've had to many friends die from cancer before the age of 50. My mum died at 59 from cancer. Most got cancer in their 30's and died in their 40's. We are not born with cancer it is put in us to explode at any given time. Those with eyes will see, those who bury their heads in the sand won't. One last thought. My friends worked in the British royal palace, just so you all know, they don't vaccinate. That's how my friends knew how bad they were and didn't vaccinate her kids. But I was dumb and didn't listen to her. Now I'm dealing with the consequences of my actions. Or my kids are anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment