THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

THE CIA CONNECTION OF CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD - FOLKS, SHE IS A SCARY PERSON AND PROBABLY MKULTRA VICTIM

I would not trust her as far as I could kick her.  Unfortunately for her, she stepped out and history will take her down for the facts about her.  She has bitten off way more than she can chew - and she tried to slut shame a pretty clean guy in a clear case of the kettle calling the pot black....:

https://coercioncode.com/2018/09/29/christine-blasey-ford-her-family-and-her-relationship-to-the-c-i-a/

Her lawyer is a hitlery clinton hack.  It is all there to see.  Dear God of Heaven and Earth, when can we clear the trash out of DC??

3 comments:

  1. I listened to David John Oates do his reverse speech of the Ford vs Cavanagh show on Jeff Rense's show. Cavanaugh came off as not having remembered the incident but his subconscious was aware of the incident and had guilt of it and Ford came off as truthful in forward and reverse speech. Jeff and Oates are both of a more conservative bent so this was a surprise.
    I think she must be an MKULTRA subject. I saw a picture of her supposedly with Soros. Something weird had gone on there. I hope Joel Skousen digs a little more on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have watched your blog for many years brother. Having a testimony of Jesus Christ and knowing that free agency is so very important, I too have a big problem listening to the trash that comes out of Ford's mouth, but the title of this post was vulgar and offensive to the spirit brother. Brotherly suggestion, take it or leave it. Yes the swamp needs draining, yes it will happen, and yes I feel the same as you about almost most things discussed here, but I wish to draw closer to my Lord and speaking like this of someone who still has time available for repentance and is not lost yet. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gained A LOT of respect for you seeing that you changed your title. Thank you and may God bless you in your efforts!

    ReplyDelete