THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 10, 2018

OGDEN KRAUT - THREE NEPHITES

I ran into one of my favorite prepper peeps last night at a Seminary meeting.  We had a good chat.  One of them was about an unusual hitchhiker they picked up on the side of the road.  They suspect he was some being of some sort.  I told Olivia I would give her this link:

http://ogdenkraut.com/?page_id=209

I just totally dig this stuff.  We must never judge (unrighteous judgment) - for being such as these may be part of our test.  I am always polite and kind to people I meet.  If I want to be considered Terrestrial material, this is the bar I must meet.

The sin of Sodom - much more than where private body parts are placed in moments of passion - had to do with people not sharing their bread and oppressing the meek and humble.  As you look around you, this is the litmus that must set apart a true Saint from someone who does not pass muster.  This selfishness is more the root cause than sexual perversion.  Although, cheating on a spouse or deciding to "go gay" and forego children or to put at naught the covenants and commandments of God (your will over God's will) is also an outgrowth of this selfishness.  The root cause of all of it is selfishness and willfulness.

While chatting with Olivia, she pointed out that she knows who the person is who Spencer recognized who he saw in his vision of Cardston.  I am hoping to eat dinner with her next weekend.  She is an older gal - so here we have a little more in our timeline.  Many people that keep getting "painted" in this winding up scene are in the last 5-10 years of their natural lives (barring translation, etc) - so that gives us a good idea of when everything will go down.

We sure live in exciting times!  Buckle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment