THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

GETTING THE TRUTH OUT THERE

Folks, I am finding that there are two main reasons people are freaking out in the Church today.  Maybe three.

First, people are becoming too much like the world and are warming up to the whole abortion and gay marriage thing.  Many times, they take their attitudes because they were either involved in pre-marital sex/promiscuity or abortion or sympathetic to a friend who had one or they have kids or family that they love who have gone over the cliff and declared themselves gay (how do you know this unless you are putting private body parts in the wrong places....?? - ie; you kind of have to do something to know you have an issue...)  Maybe I am just naive.  I am a germ freak.  Sex is messy and quite frankly - unless you are aroused, smelly and pretty gross.  Until you find yourself with someone you love, as a committed germ freak, I would never go there.  I had to "jump in" so to speak, to find out that I am a rabid heterosexual male.  Going to the next logical step - as a germ freak - you would have to have feelings for the opposite sex (not a sin according to Dallin H. Oaks) and then go there to overcome your aversion to the perversion.  This would require a sexual act.

Logically, I come the conclusion that someone not under demonic control or who was never promiscuous could never know that they are homosexual.  Homosexuality is self-destructive.  Transgenderism even more so.  There is a full 50% suicide rate among those who identify as transgender.  This implies more of a mental illness than anything.  Killing yourself is not natural.  The only way to go there is under demonic influence due to self-loathing.  Homosexuality is self-destructive.  I would have to verify again - but the average male homosexual's life span is around 57 years old.  Not good.  Almost 20 years less than the average population.

My sister's best friend had four other sisters.  The dad of these five girls (there is a clue right there...) decided to run off to Seattle and act out on his gayness (like a pack of dogs in an alley).  Well, in the bathhouse scene of the 1980's, he ended up with AIDs and was dead in just a few short years.  This friend, Marissa ended up getting her nursing certificate just in time to nurse him as he succombed.  It messed her head up.  It would mess anyone up....

The second thing that is messing with people is the reality that there WAS plural marriage sanctioned by Joseph.  I knew about it as a teen - and ran with it.  I figure if it was good enough for Abraham, and Jesus approved of him, then it was good enough for Joseph, et al.  Goose, gander, you get it...

But, there was a time when people wanted to cover up a socially painful thing - and hoped it would go away.  It does not, did not and will not.  It is truth.  Get over it.  I learned when we lost our kid that we are all on loan to each other.  I have no eternal ties to my wife unless I treat her right - and only if she, exercising her moral agency, decides I am the one to take her the distance.  The same for her to me.  Over a lifetime of love and serving each other, we earn the right to be with each other.  Same with my kids (me to them, and they to me).  If the Lord decides to take one home early, what is it to me?  My temporary stewardship is over at that point and I need to bend my will to His.

Job learned that lesson.  He had EVERYTHING stripped from him - and did not curse God.  He knew stewardship perfectly.  He was a just man made holy.  I think his tests were far more severe than even Abraham's.  And he did not murmur.

So, we should never be afraid of the truth.  Just put it out there.  I am embarrassed for people when they are embarrassed for the truth.  When we deny the Lord's truth, we are in danger of denying Him and being rejected by Him as we are weighed in the balance at the end of our lives.

The third thing is Priesthood.  Women covet it.  I found out that some movers and shakers in Cardston are into reiki (energy healing).  It is of the devil.  One of our sisters apparently attended one of their sessions where a bunch of them were celebrating a divorce of a woman and she brought her ex-husband's clothing, they burned it in a fire and were shrieking while doing so.  I cannot imagine that going on.....  This sister never went back to that coven(antbreaker) gathering.....  Yikes!  Those "sisters" will be purged in what is coming.  They probably have no clue that what they are doing is just raw evil.  I had one of them in my home (unbeknownst to me at the time) and she acted about like the woman who we had to cast a devil out of down in Brazil.  I think she is under possession of a familiar spirit.  I need more data - but that was my assessment.

Truly, there are wolves among the sheep in all areas of the vinyard.

As for the Priesthood, it is coming in a more "whole" or "complete" by way of the Patriarchal Order that President Nelson is rolling out.

I have been getting report after report that he is obsessed with the Second Coming.  Why?  My guess is because he knows something highly confidential - and highly motivating.  I would guess he was given a pep-talk by the Savior himself, if not more.  That is what a Prophet is for.  The timing is perfect.  We are close.  Hang on for Conference - it is going to be wild.



No comments:

Post a Comment