THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, March 17, 2018

TYING THINGS TOGETHER - MY BEST CONVERSATION EVER

So I have this older gal at church (whom I call my surrogate mother; even talks and looks like her).  She is a prepper and a rock solid good woman.  Last Sunday, she asked me if I had anything for her (of blog interest).  It is hard to keep on keepin' on when you are not sure where the finish line is, and you are getting older by the day.

Anyway, a contact that I have reached out to me to give me information that assures me that we are close, close, close.    It was definitely the best convo ever.  I cannot say what it is - just that I can pretty confidently say that we are likely in the 3.5 years prior to the trib (pre-trib time).  In retrospect, I can semi-confidently say that the flurry of bad juju activity accompanying the exciting crossing of the sun last August 2017 was a marker of the beginning of the 7 years. 

It gives me peace - this information - knowing that I do not have far to go.  I get weary of watching and waiting, as well.  Now, I know that I just need to plod along, following the Spirit on further promptings of what I need to do to be ready.

1 comment: