THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 2, 2018

A NEW COLD WAR DEVELOPING?

I have been saying for some time now that we are in danger of China using her new walmartbux to deal a decisive blow to us when the time is right.  Another characteristic of the Chinese is patience.  They can wait some time until the deal is in their favor - and then they will spring on the deal.  Trump is no match, really when it comes to "the art of the deal".

I would love to see a country-scale match-off between the average Chinese businessman and the average Jewish deal-maker.  It could be epic.  I have to say that I think the Chinese might win in the end.  They are shrewd - to their credit.  My only beef (melatonin in baby formula, corn syrup in organic honey and toxic waste in gypsum aside), is that there is NO place for greed or one-sided deals in a Millennial world.

Largely, it was this, that drove me and mine to run for Canada.  I do not do one-sided deals with corrupt people who (think they) hold all the power.  It does not work in marriage, in a healthy business climate, nor in the Millennium.  People who play dirty, in the end, will end up losing horribly.

Anyway - I have been saying it for some time, that we are being bought out with our own money by crooks that are better at crookin' than we are.

Eventually, we will end up in a bad state.  Here is some good analysis:

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=2048

For hundreds of years, God has allowed China to remain on the back burner.  Now, it is coming into a dominant role.  The Lamanites, so to speak, to us wicked and fallen "Nephites".  The only thing that could reverse it, is a nationwide revival where we come to the Lord en-masse.  I hate to be the cynic - but I am not so sure that is happening - Trump notwithstanding.

Here is more on the multiple warhead Russian missiles that the USA cannot counter:

https://youtu.be/fym8DAPbUOI


No comments:

Post a Comment