THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, March 29, 2018

HOW THE GADIANTONS HAVE USURPED AMERICA'S POWER

This needs to go viral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayFCPtm__E8&feature=youtu.be

This is what President Benson warned against.

1 comment:

  1. You do know that most Mormons do not believe in any such thing. they think that those who do, are luny. They think that Gadiantons are the Italian mob. It appears that the most orthodox of Mormons the are least to see these things. If the Brethren say nothing or the media say nothing, then it doesn't exist. I felt so outnumbered by members of my Ward and Stake at the GOP Caucus who seemed overwhelmingly in favor of Romney. I felt as though I could say nothing, granted I do not think or speak well on my feet and would probably do more damage to the Deep State concept as well as Romney's traitorest behavior to appease the media. I sensed these arguments would be ignored by these never trumpers.

    I often wonder how the Elders of Israel will ever have a clue about what the Constitution is to be able to preserve it. - It won't be through Mormon attorneys, I can tell you that much - they are too heavily indoctrinated. The thought comes to me concerning the days of tribulation when the Saints will pray night and day for relief - are these the ones who would not simply believe in the threats around them and find themselves at the last moment caught in imprisonment?

    ReplyDelete