THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, March 5, 2018

AND THE ICE SHALL FLOW DOWN AT THEIR PRESENCE

I have to wonder about the imminent return of the Ten Tribes and the prediction that, basically things would start melting up in the north as their approach becomes imminent:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2018/02/26/north-pole-surges-above-freezing-in-the-dead-of-winter-stunning-scientists/?utm_term=.48da829bffa1    

As a kid, I used to wonder how this would come about.  I wonder if this is part of it?

1 comment:

  1. Over the past five to ten years, I am aware of hearing about at least one volcano that has broken thru the ice in the Arctic and another in the ocean near Alaska.
    Volcanism is the biggest heater of the oceans and the temperature of the oceans effect our weather patterns. I may have mentioned before that volcanism, particularly oceanic, has doubled every decade since the 1950's.
    I read this in the 1980's before earth sciences became a political football.

    ReplyDelete