THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A TALK TO THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS BY ELDER CHRIST OFFER SON ON THE BOOK OF MORMON

I find the spelling of Elder Christ offer son's last name.

I really like him.  Behind Elder Oaks and Holland, he is my favorite.  I feel he will have a significant role along with Elder Bednar in events in these last days.

This is a great speech - and a prototype in explaining our beliefs to those not of our faith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v50HiWcLnSs

Great listening while doing chores, etc.  In this speech, you will find out which famous President checked out the Book of Mormon from the Library of Congress.  That raised my eye-brows considering this President's actions at the time.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. read the Washington hypothesis and the Lincoln Hypothesis. Very easy reads and excellent analysis of Lincoln and his probable reading of the BofM. (Washington and Lincoln both understood the Covenant that the people of this land are under.)

    ReplyDelete