THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, February 13, 2015

THE FINAL DEATH-THROES OF THIS NATION TO OCCUR IN UPSTATE NEW YORK?

Heber C. Kimball was considered "the prophet to the Prophet" (said Brigham Young).  I get Heber, because he would often get "diarrhea of the mouth" as I have had on occasion, where you just go, "what did I just say??" - and then it happens every jot and tittle; just as it came roaring out of the mouth.

I was just talking to a co-worker who is a sharp fellow and is introspective.  He was in Charleston, South Carolina on assignment for our company and was visiting Fort Sumter and, while there, said he turned to his friend and said that he had a feeling that it (the fort, or the area) would yet be again involved in the next civil war.  He grew up in the Chicago area and I had shared (earlier in our conversation) that portion of the WH prophecy about Chicago rising up and being central in the start of it.

I also shared that I had found at one time, a BY statement that South Carolina would yet be part of the second civil war - and that, when challenged on my regurgitation of that statement to our Bishop at the time who was over at our house for dinner, that I could not provide the quote readily as I had read it during about 5,000 pages of reading in the previous 6 months.  His challenge to provide the quote and then he might consider my statement to be valid led to me caching all this stuff on the blog.  Before the blog, I would distribute quotes from the earlies on paper - and that was getting old and the dispersion of information was painfully slow.  The blog was my answer.  A previous genius co-worker of mine was instrumental in showing me his blog and I ran with the concept and format.

So here is another piece of how this second civil war will go down as the gospel and responsibility to share it is taken from the gentiles (you and I) and given to the Jews and the direct House of Israel including the 10 tribes.  When sudden destruction comes upon this land - as it did in the Book of Mormon - you will know that our day of grace is past.

Here is the Heber C. Kimball quote (I did not even flinch when I read it - just plain and simple, fitting existing patterns to a "t"):

Heber C. Kimball saw the end of this nation and said the final battles would occur between the Great Lakes and New York City--the same place the Nephite nation was destroyed and the same place the Jaredite nations was destroyed.
Brigham Young quoted Joseph Smith who prophesied—
. . . that if they succeeded in taking his life, which they did, war and confusion would come upon the nation, and they would destroy each other, and there would be mob upon mob from one end of the country to the other. (JD 10:255)
The question now arises as to who will survive this warring revolution and the destructions that follow? Wilford Woodruff explained:
[212] Can you tell me where the people are who will be shielded and protected from these great calamities and judgments which are now at our doors? I'll tell you. The priesthood of God who honor their priesthood, and who are worthy of their blessings are the only ones who shall have this safety and protection. They are the only mortal beings. No other people have a right to be shielded from these judgments. They are at our very doors; not even this people will escape them entirely. They will come down like the judgments of Sodom and Gomorrah. And none but the priesthood will be safe from their fury. (Young Woman's Journal, Vol. 5, Aug 1894)
The ancient prophet Isaiah also saw this day and time and prophesied:
Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
And I will punish the world for (their) evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. (Isa. 13:9-12)

Another fascinating tidbit that kind of surprised me.  My co-worker said that the highest concentrations of Jews in the USA (for the longest time until the large migrations from Europe started in the late 1800's), was in Charles Town, SC.  Who could have guessed?

1 comment:

  1. I saw something recently where the totality of two future solar eclipses in 2017 and 2024 make and "x" that marks the spot directly over the center spot of Zion in the southern tip of Illinois. Then went to 3 Nephi 3:18-21. Gidgiddoni is gathering the Nephites to a safe point in the center of the land to await the attack from the enemy.

    Makes me wonder if this is the 7 year tribulation period for us.

    By the way, very thankful for the way easier "I'm not a robot" words to type in. I get so frustrated with the letters merging and can't tell what the heck they are and had to keep clicking 'til an easy one came up! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete