THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, February 13, 2015

A DEDICATION TO MY SWEETHEART OF ALMOST 23 YEARS

We have been thru some incredibly difficult things as a couple - but I am committed to her and she is committed to me.

Sometimes when things are incredibly difficult you have to look beyond the difficulties of this world and fix your sights on the goals of eternities.  Marriage and the relationships that we foster in this world stretch far beyond this temporary sphere of existence.

Happy Valentines, Hon!   :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uR4if4ble1A#t=35

I love Dennis DeYoung - great artist!

Another great song - A Matter of Trust from Billy Joel:

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yYchgX1fMw 

This is a great happy song by Billy Joel while he was still married to Christy Brinkley (my wife looks a lot like her).  Watch for the cameos in two or three spots.  He was singing it to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment