THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

TSA BEING MOCKED

Even though I am four weeks too late on this video, I have to laugh pretty hard about it.  The more this kind of stuff they pull, the more ridiculous they look.   The harder they clamp down, the more I attempt to ridicule them.  When people shut up, the freaks get more power.  Occasionally, I will send out TSA/NSA special e-mails complete with all the no-no key words.  If everyone did, it would spoil their stupid little hitlerian games.

I am not sure if this was the video that the TSA is trying to ban, but it is damned funny:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ek1uqrwLmQk

And, for the goose steppers in the church who frequent this site, I would love to see you try and get Spencer (and all of his groupies - such as myself) ex'd with your parallel logic.  I follow the Brethren, and so far they have said nothing of VOG, or of Spencer, etc.  Oh, and not to make it too personal, but Saul was a goose stepper who finally got it figured out, and got the "vision" of it all - in many more ways than one.  We have just under two years in my estimation to see who is wrong and who is right in this thing.  If I am wrong - I may just be dining on crow.  But, I wouldn't count on it.

I do not have any skin in the game for Snuffer, but you ought to see the hubbub on LDSFF lately over people who read his book who are threatened with being excommunicated.  Oh, what drama...  Now, if they would just go after l'Aussie b'Oi.  That would be effort well spent.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment