THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

THE COMING NEW FORM OF MONEY/CREDIT?

Seeing this raised the hair on the back of my neck......

    https://onlycoin.com/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=CPC

Gee, I am hyper-sensitive to anything dealing with our money system or how transactions (buying or selling) is done.  I have been waiting for some time to have them take our over-stuffed wallets and boil them down to one system (who wouldn't want that, right??).  People would gladly do that to avoid the hassled of identity and credit card theft.  Then, the next step would be to put it into something as simple as a chip that would not only do all of that, but would have all your biometric data and passwords loaded on it so you would have EVERYTHING in one convenient, easy spot.

Here is the Chip and Pin system they are proposing after the Target scare during Christmas shopping:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip_and_PIN

Those who would reject it (for religious reasons) would be labeled religiotards and minimized in society.  Then, it would be made popular to persecute them and then kill them, just as was done to the Jews in Germany.  That is the fate of the Saints.  Get ready for it.  And then get ready to be amazed as God fights your battles.  We all know it ends well - just going to take some damage getting from point A to point B.

On a side note, I just got an invite to do my first-ever speaking engagement on the end of the world by a blogger buddy down in SLC.  I am pretty excited - because I like sharing and because I get to do something I have been wanting to do for quite some time:  boil this whole blog down into an hour long powerpoint presentation.  It will be fun to decide what is really important and make that message portable.

I plan on making the powerpoint presentation available and definitely doing a youtube of the evening.

Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. Let me know when the youtube is up. Atte samizdat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog of and on for a while. One thing still eludes me though. If we have the 15 Prophets, Seers, & Revelators of the Only True and Living Church on earth to look to for guidance in these troubled times, why then do we need bloggers to give us their "own" version of what's going on? Why is it that some folks feel "they" have been personally called to "spread the word"? Seems to me, this puts that particular person on thin ice doctrinally and spiritually. I mean no personal attacks, as there are MANY LDS's who feel that they have a personal calling, and that somehow they alone have been gifted with insights that the other "Sheeple" have not been gifted with. Why is it not sufficient to simply listen to the Brethren via General Conference and the Ensign? I'd really like your take on this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true that we have the 15 men that are called as prophets, seers, and.revelators. This.man is no.Denver Snuffer or some random apostate. We are commanded to seek after the best books as well. When I have had a disagreement with this blogger I have made it known. You could take a gander at my blog if you wish (ldsprophetquotes.blogspot.com) and you will see VERY similar statements to what.this blogger has said and.they come from the Prophets and.Apostles. take.a.look. you might wake up as a result.

      Delete