THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 31, 2014

ACCEPTING THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Spencer said that the PC movement was part of accepting the mark of the beast.  I think there is more to it, but this is definitely a part of it.  I agree - and this is part of the reason I moved to Montana where people are not so stupid that they do not get the idea that if you put two bulls in a pasture or two cows in another pasture, you will have four carcasses in twenty years.  People have lost their minds, really.  You could not pay me to live in Boston.  For this, Boston will get the wave off of the Atlantic that has been prophesied of:


       http://www.youtube.com/embed/2ZXzUpzHLkA

1 comment:

  1. I am also a Montana transplant, and I must say that there are things which native Montanans, especially multi-generational Montanans WILL NOT ACCEPT, and it is simply because the idea came from outside of Montana. This silly, xenophobic mindset will do more to harm their liberties, now and in the future, than anything else evil men could ever do to them. There is a standard of truth, and I care not what the traditions of your fathers and mothers have taught you: if it is true, you embrace it. Otherwise, suffer the consequences to you and your posterity of your own deliberate ignorance.

    ReplyDelete