THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

2017 AS THE YEAR OF OUR LORD

I am looking over Dewey Bruton's video and getting the vid cued for my powerpoint presentation I am preparing for Conf Weekend.  This is the start of the video:

       https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GvMGkgJAV44#t=2534

If you have not seen this, I STRONGLY recommend taking a look at this.  This info implies that BHO is the anti-Christ.  If you support that dictator, you are no friend of mine..... and need to repent.

1 comment:

  1. We had a special stake meeting today and Elder Christenson who is a General Authiority spoke to us about missionary work. He said that so many people are asking when The Lord is coming. He spoke to Elder Tom Perry today who told him that The Lord will return when the world is inundated with LDS stakes. He said we have a long ways to go and that we need to focus on the missionary work and that we have a great deal of time. I was a little disappointed because I anxiously await the coming of our Savior. The congregation went away today feeling like His return is not imminent.

    ReplyDelete