THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, May 10, 2013

PALMONI SCROLLS - 2015 APPEARS TO BE THE DATE....

The guy on this Youtube just moved to Cardston.

He met a guy (I believe in Britain, while on his mission) who put these timelines together.  They appear to sync with our evangelical friend's assessment that I published a week or more ago declaring we are in it.  He also says that March 22nd, 2013 is (was) an important date.  The same date bummer visited Israel and desecrated that land....

So, here is the link:

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCkLePLz7Rk

I had a recent comment questioning why I would put this stuff out there and that I am scaring alot of people.  I do not do it to scare people, but to wake them up and get ready.  And, if this is all wrong?  If people have the skills necessary to be prepared, have food storage in place, are preparing spiritually (trimming lamps) - then is it a bad thing?  I think not - we have been given all of the above to do as matters of business by the Brethren.

The same commenter also mentioned that the Brethren will say it first - before some blathering idiot (my words...:) on some end of the world blog.  I am aware of extreme few examples of when the Brethren have warned specific groups of people before a disaster.  They teach good principles and let people govern (have the Spirit in their lives; and seek out direction for) themselves.  That has always been the pattern.  There was no warning for the ward in Sendai, Japan when the wave struck.  It simply does not work that way.  A bishop would more likely be given a warning for his flock than to get a telex from SLC warning of impending disaster.  Its illogical - really.

So, get your life in order and then ask, seek, find.  You will know what to do.  If you are intellectually and spiritually lazy, your lamp most likely will not be trimmed when the Bridegroom appears.  Last of all - if you are living right and you are taken before the end of a natural lifespan, what is it to you?  There are assignments on both sides of the veil.  The idea is to be ready either way - so that you are not considered an unwise and slothful servant when the Bridegroom knocks.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely. Most of the time I am not afraid in the least because I am working diligently to prepare temporally and spiritually. I am looking sooo forward to Christ's return and even to working through the difficulties of the tribulations. I have had some tough years and those trials have really in the long run brought me to Christ and have made me a happier person. This blog does not scare me, it empowers me. Please continue with it everyday. One of the first things I do in the morning is check to see if you have any entries and I contemplate your words throughout the day. Thanks for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the welfare program came after the Great Depression, as a response to it, if I understand it correctly, not before the Great Depression.

    We have been told countless times by the Brethren to get out of debt, be prepared spiritually and physically. Even paying off our homes, if it is possible, will bring great peace, said President Hinckley.

    ReplyDelete