THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

OUR EARTH IS IN HER DEATH THROES

Now, after the jesting Hitler/Visions video I just posted, I have to get down and serious about a statement from Visions.....

It struck me the other night that what Spencer said was right - our earth is dying a slow death and that she will most likely go flatline at some point due to all of the garbage that is transpiring on her surface - she is being poisoned, so to speak.  If Spencer was correct, she will go through her own "portal" back to her point of origin and that is what will cause the unusual transformations, changes in the heavens, new heaven/new earth etc.  Once she is quickened in her new state, the portions of her that have progressed will be added back to her.  Things never go backwards - only forward - so she will have to die and move on to her next estate in order for the City of Enoch, etc to be joined to her.  They could not be joined to an orb in a lesser state - it does not make sense - unless they could somehow be physically separated.  It is for this reason that beings that have progressed to a higher order are not allowed to touch the earth (remember the endowment and the state of the beings as they walked with Adam in the Garden as opposed to where they were after The Fall).  Same thing with both my mother and my son who visited my father as disembodied spirits - not touching the floor.  Same thing with Moroni as he visited Joseph, etc, etc, etc.

So, our earth has to move to the next level - and unless she is changed in a "twinkling" - she will have to die and those "parasites" who remain on her surface will have to make it on their own until she is quickened once again.  Its a pretty mind-boggling concept - but one that bears pondering and scrutiny.  I will find quotes from the early Brethren that back it.  I know they already outlined it - I was just a little too dense to see what they were saying at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment