THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

17 MIRACLES - IN OUR EXTREMITY, WE WILL COME TO KNOW GOD

For those who have arrived there without necessity, the journey will be a simple one.  For those who are still struggling on many fronts (as I am), the journey will be a long and hard one.  But, in the end, it will produce glorious fruit as Spencer has described in the book, Visions of Glory.  I am watching this for the first time and love to see the faith and the miracles that it produced among my ancestors and those of my wife.  I see the need for this refinement among those in my family including myself.  I am aware of extreme few people who will not require this refining process:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OsezmE7QNow
Hope you enjoy it, too if you have not seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment