THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

AND - WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??

Folks, most people are either silently outraged, or have been silenced by fear of some stupid alphabit agency threatening them with some kind of fiscal or physical harm.....

Me?  Just got my letter from the IRS fishing for additional information after a competent tax pro found out that I get a sweet per-diem while working away from home and I amended last year's tax return and stuck it to them.....

My plan?  Send them the requested information with a nice little note stating that I LOVE Sarah Palin and the Tea Party and tell them that I love being a Conservative.  I will then ask if they would like further information.  I will give them the address of my lawyer, too - just for effect.  The harder you squeeze me, the harder I push back.  We have to, folks.  Tyranny hates a brave person - they hate a patriot.  They love those who cower and pander to their increasing demands.  We owe it to the folks who have given the ultimate sacrifice for the principles that this country was founded upon.  BRING IT, FREAKS!

As far as the whole Visions/Iohanni/Sarah Menet thing about Ogden and mushroom clouds?  That is the local IRS processing center that I will be sending my "soft audit" info to.  Hope they have a good Cold War plan in place.  They can have it.  I understand around 80% of the IRS posse voted for bummer.  Well, if they are THAT stupid (twice), then that is just the way it goes.  I hope the good people get out of that town.  Ogden has always been the cancerous lesion in Utah.  It started with the the coming of the railroad and has spread from there, until it was said prophetically that, "the day will come that you will not be able to tell a (ruffian) from a Saint in these valleys" (or something close to that).

In some ways, I hope that Washington and other Founding Fathers and patriots who died in the cause of freedom and who laid the foundation of this (once) great nation are not able to see what it has descended into.  I can only imagine it deeply pains them.  Each one of them laid their wealth, their lives, their reputations and their families' safety on the altar in order that we could be inheritors of this great gift.  And we have piddled it away - squandered it for some "safety".  WHAT A BUNCH OF WUSES!!  Arise and be men (and women)!  Use your influence and your voice to raise the warning voice - or be swept from the face of this land with the (rest of the) wicked who have taken possession of the whole of it.

Here is what got me spun up from LDSAVOW:




Christopher - 1 Day Ago
America's Sheeple Have Been Shifted into a Smaller Corral, With No Commotion



Consider the implications of some recent events in America:
So much for enjoying "The most ethical and transparent administration in history."
Eleven years ago, when the Department of Homeland Security was formed, were were promised that it would merely be an umbrella organization that would just coordinate the activities of existing agencies, and have no policing powers of of it own. Well, look at what it has become. With more than 230,000 employees, DHS is now the third largest Cabinet-level Federal department. DHS now has legions of cyber sniffers, blue-gloved crotch gropers, and asset seizers. I suspect that internal DHS checkpoints will be coming soon.

The worst sort of tyranny is the sort that isn't even recognized by those who suffer beneath it's yoke.

Can't folks see how the nooses are being tightened around our necks? Don't they recognize the collusion of the mass media? Where is the outrage? Where are the protests? I've concluded that the America's rams got elastratred by the Public School system years ago, and now there are just a bunch of useless wethers. This is pathetic. If this continues, American liberty and free enterprise will end with just a few plaintive cries of "baa." The sheep have eagerly followed a bucket of grain. Welcome to the slaughterhouse--or at least to the anteroom. - J.W.R. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment