THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, July 30, 2020

ELDER CHRISTOFFERSEN - WE MUST FORSAKE THOSE WHO REFUSE TO FOLLOW CHRIST

I am considered radical.  Precisely because I read the scriptures - and understand what they mean.

I hold the line and consider myself a staunch conservative.   The line does not move.  Period.

My wife and I have people we used to consider amazing people, who had a daughter that went after the rainbow agenda (felt that she was attracted to another female).  The parents, instead of firmly counseling her to repent, felt after her and now have taken the entire family away from the Tree of Life and are now enjoying a nice dip in the river of filthy waters.  Sad beyond belief....:


He that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me.

The interesting part, is that this man likely will lose not only his family, in the eternities, but likely his wife.  She was one sitting in a circle in a vision I had of some kind of heavenly scene.  I have shared it before on the blog.  It was similar to what Mosiah Hancock saw.  The light was golden.  The love was palpable - similar to what I felt during the dream I had the night my kid died.  All consuming.  Very interesting.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how we all go the the same church and hear the same lessons and yet our belief systems and can vary so much. The world has more influence than most are even aware. There is a need to be liked by the world meaning to be agreeable in the name of being open minded so much that some are willing to compromise. Not only morals but in regard to support of the ideals held in the Constitution, free market etc. Unfortunately, those ideals mean dramatically different things to different people. When members leave the church they also loose what truths they once recognized but no longer are able. Wether active members or not They have bit by bit attached themselves to the Mark of The Beast.

    The example you gave represents my interpretation of the Mark of the Beast. You have the sins of commission and the sins of omission.
    Those accepting and permissive even though they do not participate, are as much a part of the MofB.
    I agree with Spencers view of the MofB. I believe MofB represents more than just sex, it touches everything. It leads to twisted reasoning such as the reasoning to accept BLM, ANTIFA lawlessness for some twisted ideological belief - no matter how out of balance it is. The MofB may include chips or whatever, but taking a chip does not make someone evil or bad, if it did, in some way, the individual could not be held accountable. That is why this is ideological in that it would convince people to voluntarily become apart of the MofB. People can always repent once they recognize the folly. That is God's law. That said I would avoid this upcoming inoculation or anything else that came from the industrial/Deep State Complex.

    ReplyDelete