THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, July 23, 2020

PRESIDENT NELSON AS ONE OF THE TWO PROPHETS?

So I was working late last night and an acquaintance rolled up and we chatted about (guess what), coming events related to the Second Coming.  One thing led to another and he stated that he believed that he had heard Elder Nelson on his inaugural speech as a newly-called Apostle state that he was one of the two that would die in the streets.

His wife was there last night and affirmed that she had heard it also when Elder Nelson said it.  This fellow is 15-20 years my senior and was cognizant more than I would have been in 1984 when the statement was made.

He swears he has looked high and low and has not been able to find it published - but he said he heard it at the time.

I was in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square back in 1990 October Conference when Elder Nelson had presided over that venue with one other of the 70 and I sat in the first or second row with a girl I was head over heels over (Danielle) and Elder Nelson walked right past us.  Our gazes locked for a second or two and we stared each other down, and then he continued on.  No hands were extended or other verbal acknowledgements were given by either person. I seem to recall he was with Elder Kikuchi of the 70.  I had no idea that he would be the Prophet one day - or better yet, possibly one of the two.

As an interesting side note, in the Syrian conflict (when WWIII could have broken out at any moment), both he and Elder Holland were over there.  They left abruptly and continued on to Africa for other Church business.  The entire thing boiled back down and did not boil over.  If he is one of the two, I have to wonder if that impromptu visit prior to his Africa visit had some effect.

On a side note - and a bizarre one at that - there is someone here in Cardston who is from the ME who thinks he is one of the two.  I gave my opinion that the two would likely have keys and not be a "no-namer" such as he was, to which he flipped out and got really weird on me.  I severed contact with him, as my concern is that he is a hot head and might be prone to violence (there is some history there of dealings with others).  That relationship is officially over....

Anyway, things that make you go hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment