THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, July 2, 2020

PASTOR BOB ON THE MARK OF THE BEAST

This is where I mildly parted company with Spencer in that this mark is a physical thing.  i also agree with Spencer that it is something that is spiritual like accepting the idiocy of the one world gubmint garbage that includes stuff like not fighting marxism or the rainbow agenda.  i repudiate all of that.  i cannot wait til it is all flushed down the toilet where it belongs....

I have watched this guy and like what he has to say other than the rapture take which is their uninspired answer to our doctrine on the NJ. 

https://www.facebook.com/sarahsage.theblood/videos/2656292954609479

It is a little wild to listen to, but sounds like he recorded at 1.3.

Do not take an injection.  i really feel that i have taken my last injection a few years ago when the last one occurred.  i have never liked them.  it is unnatural to shove a needle into the body.  i have always felt it is satanic in nature.  now, i feel i may know why. 

1 comment:

  1. I have heard information of the first half before. The second half is speculation, which always seems to be recalculated over time when things don't come out as planed.

    I don't really believe that this inoculation will open one up to being controlled by demons - that would nullify that individuals agency and he cannot be held accountable, thereby canceling out being damned.
    I would do all I could to avoid this or any other flue inoculation, they never work. I have believed the same as Spencer that this is more of a belief system because, as I stated, a person cannot be compelled to be bad. What you call spiritual, I guess you could, but it reflects a belief system such as the Sexual Revolution of the 60's, as Spencer has said, was the origin of the Mark of the Beast. I can see that the mark in the hand can represent the evil actions, the mark in the forehead represents their commitment to the darkness - even if they don't participate but are permissive in such evil - Just my take.

    As and example we can see how the twisted view of Police brutality on Blacks with the BLM start out with love and sweetness verbiage that talks of becoming a loving community family of followers and somehow melds into support, or justification of the violent actions. People do not become dark all at once it takes years of propaganda, conditioning of the media and academia until it is like you are looking at zombies. They can not think or reason outside of the iron box they have manufactured out of their fantasies.

    ReplyDelete