THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, July 27, 2020

JOSEPH SMITH ON OUR MOTHER IN HEAVEN

I have it on pretty good authority that there are about 2,000 Mothers in Heaven.  Thus the wondrous diversity of spirits that inhabit the mortal tabernacles here on earth.

This is why we do not discriminate on God's children.  We also offend the Mother of any of those races and people groupings.  If there is something held back for some reason, it is held back by God for what purposes He sees fit as it was with my group of non-Israel until it was rejected by the Jews in Jesus' day.

I have not said much about BLM and that whole mess and the bad feelings associated with how people in this nation have been historically treated.  Very badly, to be sure.  Including the Mormons and the Indians among many other groups.  I expect more of a people that have been given so much including our Sacred Constitution that is currently being trampled by Marxists under the guise of thse other movements. 

I have very little sympathy for the whole perversion movement.  If I had a kid who identified as "gay" or "transgender", I would likely tell them to repent and endure (with counseling and a lot of love) in what they have been handed, just as I would tell the same to one afflicted with blindness or deafness or some other malady (assuming they were not born with both sets of genitals, etc and thus true ambiguity as to their sexual identity).  We have friends who have an oldest daughter who identifies as "bi-sexual" who then has led the entire family down the primrose path.  My gift of discernment went off the charts when she was a little girl and used to play with my kids and knew she would be trouble and that there was a contrarian spirit there (as I have seen in many of my loved ones who are variant).  The parents felt after her, instead of holding the line on God's tack - which is the right tack.  Instead, they tried to bend God's will to theirs - instead of the other way around.  Within a meteoric fall, they threw the Church under the bus, then the Book of Mormon, then Christ and finally, now God.  Now, they are nothings and raising the balance of their kids in a spiritual vacuum....  Just sad.  I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the dad.  When I had my oldest go off the rails for a quick dip in the river of filthy waters, I held the line and threw anyone who chose to follow under the bus and never looked back.  I was accused of rigidity and so much else by the black sheep of the flock.

In the end, my stance has proven the correct one.  I determine what is correct and toe the line.  PERIOD.  Nothing else leads to happiness.  Apparently, my other local apostate buddy (I have been asked to refrain from calling him the Cardston Apostate) has a "gay" grand kid or some such a matter and this was one of his arguments for departing the path.  Same thing - letting perversity determine the course, instead of following God with faith and with an expectation that ALL things will be made right in the resurrection (and even glory and exaltation for those who have suffered in silence over their sexuality - just as one has patiently borne other afflictions such as blindness or extreme loss in this life).  For those who have attempted a takedown of all that is good and right?!?  Likely a nice stint in hell for their troubles.....  Just as those Sodomites who are still in lockdown until they have percolated fully.

Here is the thing that originally got me going down this bunny trail as a philosophy lecture:

https://youtu.be/T5sSy8GlYjs?t=2415

Love me some Truman Madsen.

Cannot wait to meet my Mother in Heaven.  I have felt the love described in this vignette - and it is all consuming.  I know when I felt it, that what I was feeling was the love that my son brought with him after having been in the presence of the Savior the night he died.  Just a portion of that love he felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment