THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

STATUS OF THE BLOG

Folks, I have not made it a matter of intense prayer - but I am no longer focusing on the blog.

Yesterday, I took a nap in the afternoon to clear my head after an intense day at work and I woke to several directives involving what to do in our garden and other projects, and I was told (in a series of impressions) that I am done with opening my mouth to warn.  I am released from that directive of a decade ago.

It all started with a Bishop of our ward that we had over for dinner around 2005 or 2006.  I had just read several statements by the Brethren (post 1865) about a coming Civil War and my wife and I had both simultaneously received promptings after reading the statements in Section 87 and a talk by Neal A Maxwell about the slaves rising up against their masters.  The slaves spoken of are you and I, who likely will never really own our homes in the extent of our lives.  Some will, but it is largely by taking advantage of others etc that wealth is accumulated in any meaningful way.  The American dream is effectively over for most.  We have ceded control to the banking cartels and tax collectors of our day.  The average term of a mortgage is around 7 years as people move and restart the 30 year mortgage clock.  The expectation is that you will die in debt.  In Japan, there are multi-generational mortgages.  Do not be surprised if we see them in America as we follow Japan into negative interest rates to try and stimulate the economy (followed by hyper-inflation). 

Taxation (in all it's forms) has exceeded 50% and it likely is at or near 70% for many who play by the rules.  The Book of Mormon defines this as slavery.  Living paycheck to paycheck IS slavery.  Most are free-range chickens (with a modicum of freedom - but attempt to break out of the system, and you will be boiling in a delicious pot of chicken stew for your efforts).  What we are seeing in America is despair.  This corona hoax (plannedemic), kind of put the nail in the coffin for many.  One of my co-workers, who is black was just laid off and is probably in desperate times right now.  I am not sure if he was paycheck to paycheck with the possible loss of home or car due to re-possession.

Almost 20 years ago, my father had the family farm of 11 acres, barns and three homes ripped out from underneath him when a former SP Counselor scammed him out of a secured loan against the "title in hand" farm for $220K at 24% interest right after my mother died (and he was not thinking straight).  He pretty much died penniless, thanks to a brick and mortar bank that pocketed about $500K over the Sheriff's sale.

There will be a lot of that kind of thing going on from here on out.  I despise banksters for that and many other things and look forward to the time when we are free from the money changers who have sapped the life of the average citizen and of the country.  If the rioters and looters were to target anyone or anything, go after the banksters for heavens sake.  They took down Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and are using our military to gun for Iran, Russia and China who will not play along with the International Monetary Fund and Central Banksters.  These are the true enemies.  They are playing a dangerous game, and it will mean the end of the Republic, because people like JFK, Lincoln and others tried to shut them down but did not succeed, where Andrew Jackson and a few others did their best to send them to hell where they belong.  In the end, Russia/China take down the USA, and then the same means they used to do so, is used by God against them.  This allows the Gospel to finally go there in a massive way.  It will bring about tens of millions of people to the Gospel just prior to His coming in glory.

So, long story short.  My warning is done.  We are here.  You have fulfillment of most all of the prophecies spoken about that I am interested in other than America losing her fortress and the temple in Jerusalem being built and the Lord coming in glory.

When I was in the Seattle Temple in 2010, a decade ago, I was told (in a rather remarkable way) to open my mouth and basically never shut up.  I have done so.  I can officially rest now as chaos is poured out on the wicked by the wicked (including here in Cardston).  My focus will be to better prepare my family, and enjoy what time of civility is left.  I have a long bucket list.  We will see more chaos, more economic turmoil and more sickness until the consumption of all nations is complete.  While I do not look forward to the process, I DO look forward to the building of a Zion society after the scourges are over and those that remain can move on without the parasitic drag of the sin and filth that we are besieged with.

I state yet once more, that if you live below 2200' elevation on either coast, it is time to pick up and move to higher ground.  Victoria BC and Seattle that are rife with the homosexual agenda and witchcraft will be washed away.  Having lived there most of my life, it will be interesting to survey the damage and changes after that occurs.  I have been led to know the fate of places like New Orleans and Rio de Janiero among other places, but I have always wondered what change will look like where I grew up.  I have a sibling still left on the coast that I am very close with, but they persist there despite my warnings to the contrary.  Part of my litmus for people is whether they feel the same I do about things.  If they reject what is closest to my heart, I usually reject them.

Just last night, I ran into a family that we have gotten to know pretty well here in Cardston.  He is a pretty cool cat, but the wife is nice gal, but a typical Canadian liberal (from the Vancouver/Victoria area).  My mom was a Canadian liberal.  They are a product of their location of upbringing/brainwashing, as we all are.  We share anti-vaxxer views,  and general dis-trust of the federal education agenda, but differ on other views including gun rights, etc.  When I first came to Cardston years ago, we spent an evening with them and many neighbors talking about VoG and it was a somewhat hostile or cool reception.  The father of the wife was there and he grilled me pretty hard at that meeting years ago telling me I was basically out of line for my views of coming war and plagues, etc.  I had a hard time holding my tongue last night in light of everything going on.  I gave my last warning to them - and quite stridently told them to get it together in areas where they may be lacking because time is short.

So, going forward, there may be some pieces of a journal or diary nature - but my hardcore warnings are over.  The die is cast and no more warnings are needed. If you cannot look around you and see that society is corrupt (no values or feeling after God) and that we are on a horrible trajectory, or that the Times of the Gentiles has largely come to a close, then I feel for you.  Repent now.  Time is short.

God bless those who merit it.

Adieu.

17 comments:

  1. I'll have withdrawls but I understand, thanks for all you've done. Hope to see something every now and then. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your work and efforts in the blog. I have followed you for the last 10 years and have great appreciated your findings and insights. I hope you will continue to post new findings as you come across them.

    God bless brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Be Ye Also Ready”: The Amazing Christian Escape from the A.D. 70 Destruction of Jerusalem

    https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/1989/06/be-ye-also-ready-the-amazing-christian-escape-from-the-a-d-70-destruction-of-jerusalem?id=p4-p7&lang=eng#p4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all you have shared. Have enjoyed reading many of your posts and the encouragement to prepare, which i do. God speed you in your journey. Will enjoy hearing the occasional updates. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I've read your blog for many years. In a way it was refreshing to come somewhere and have the evidence to my personal revelations all laid out. I appreciate your strong voice. Enjoy your continuing preps, that's what we are up to around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fa_5co2FM&list=PL2cLVMJiux-nD4s7Ofby9ah835Xi9hnq8&index=2

    Ultimate Geothermal Greenhouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your insight and voice over the last several years. They've made a positive impact on my life. I've had many similar thoughts, impressions, and directives. I'll miss having your frequent insight. If you ever need anything out of northern Idaho, let me know: jtl9858@gmail.com. Best wishes through the coming years. Tomorrow we ride for Zion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erik it's been a pleasure to be called your friend and follow you over the last 10 years. God bless and stay strong to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have enjoyed your blog very much. Thank you for keeping me awake and preparing. I look forward to whatever keeps coming at your new pace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your blog! Like many, I have followed you for many years and you have a way with words and informing others. You have also helped me with my own understanding of some things in the gospel and very much appreciate it. I also, would enjoy the occasional updates. Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll miss my weekly... alright nearly daily checks-ins. I've appreciated your candor and very up front assault on today's value systems and amoral beliefs. I enjoy your staunch support of VOG and your insights on how things may or may not roll out. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your years of dedication and God bless in all you do!
    This blog has kept me informed of happenings worldwide. You you or any of you blog followers out there have any other blogs you could refer me to?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will miss checking in... bummer!!

    Best of luck with your new adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will also miss coming here daily and reading, as I think this blog has been one if not the only few that has helped in preparing. But it is understandable that we need to do what's best for ourselves, and that times do change. Thank you for everything you have shared over the past many years. Because of your BLOG, I have found many of the answers that I had been seeking. Thank you once again, and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all you have done. I have enjoyed your blog side 2013. I haven't always agreed with everything you have said, but appreciate your fire and drive to get the warning out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. God speed brother! I've never met you, but I almost feel like I know you through you're blog. I've appreciated you're posts to help focus me. I hope to meet you in Zion on the flip side. Maybe about the time Rev 21:4 kicks in, perhaps we'll be able to swap stories. I feel the tribs coming, really think we're close now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for posting all you have over the years! I've learned much from you and appreciate the time you've taken to do the research and post information, photos, etc. because I would never have known where to even look.

    I've always checked here to get updates and info on current events, and I will miss that the most. All the best to you and yours, and thank you for the many warnings!



    ReplyDelete