THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

THE HAFB BLAST ZONE

This is very interesting stuff.

Based on Spencer's statement, that the damage had occurred as far south as Bountiful, I thought I would doodle on a screen shot of Google maps to see what turned up.

It looks like the affected areas will be out to Antelope Island and north to Pleasant View/Farr West and North Ogden.



If I were closer into the base, I would find another place of domicile.

Base ically, from what I saw in the dream/vision I had of the blast from my vantage point at the Ogden Temple grounds, it was not survivable (unless someone were in their basement) or behind a large wall or overpass or something substantial.  I would guess by the acceleration that I experienced that I would have been thrown hundreds of feet or even yards.  Not survivable - but the odds of survivability would probably be exponential as you moved a few more miles north, etc.

As China and Russia have seen the chaos of the riots and social instability, they are licking their chops.  I am sure they want Trump in for another term because it will ensure the rage of the leftists and continued civil unrest.

Time will tell.

Not a fund


1 comment: