THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, June 14, 2020

ELDER OAKS ON HOW PEOPLE FALL

As I read that Chad Daybell has been arrested, I cannot help but think about this talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5xCeiXDN9E

I think daily about what would bring me down.  Anyone who is zealous in anything, is at risk.

My wife and I are at awe at a youngish family we know whose father was a Bishop just a few years ago.  Because his daughter was a drama student in Ammon, ID and the lesbo crowd got to her, she began professing bi-sexuality as a 16 year old...  How do you know you are bi-sexual if you are not sexually active??!!??!! and keeping the standards of the Church and of God??

So, because they were concerned for her well-being and the mother goes to get her Masters in Psychology, the parents decided to dramatically release hold on the Iron Rod and take a dip in the river of filthy waters....

And the whole family goes off the deep end.  Wreckage.  Spiritual, social, etc.

Stunning.  We are amazed.  We loved these two and their family.  And then to see this....  Mind boggling.  I have in-laws embroiled in divorce and wreckage of another sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment