THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

DOOM PRON - BIG SPACE ROCKS!

Got this from my friend and it has pulled me out of retirement for more Wood Zone fun...

This guy is speaking my language and is talking waves hundreds of feet tall to wipe out the wicked on the Left Coast....

I tangled with yet another leftie from Olympia who just happened to be an All is Well in Zion Molly, and who also proudly wearing the LDS badge while likely flying the inclusive rainbow flag and secretly hoping that God will ease up a bit and allow butt sex Barry and Limp Wrist Larry to kneel across our altars.  NOPE!  Those laws happen to be in place from the beginning.  We are just the messengers....

But yeah, all of that plus the sorcery will be wiped clean.

This is likely the mode:

https://youtu.be/kX9ANWzpNQ8

Folks, if it is in the scriptures, why would we argue with it?

Fact is;  all is not well in Zion.  The world is in major trouble and once people like Trump are out of the way, the true followers of the Law will be firmly in the crosshairs.

I expect the reason that Cardston will be relatively safe is that the shockwave the vid describes will be deflected by the mountains, just as those living up the canyon from HAFB would be relatively fine from a blast wave at the mouth of the canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment