THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, November 11, 2019

THE CEASING OF WORSHIP IN OUR HOUSES OF WORSHIP

Folks, I have been putting a few articles together that describe how events will come together in these last days.

The blog assumes a linear readership.  In other words, if you just jump in, you will likely miss the overall message of the blog.  Including if you are the VP of HR and missed the little detail that I let God fight my battles....lol. sheesh!

Anyway, the past few articles have been highlighting quotes surrounding how the tribulations will come about.  They will be related to our places of worship being shut down and then economic collapse and a great purge of the wicked as the earth is cleansed and the way is prepared for Millennial prosperity.

I felt prompted to have a conversation with the witness couple after an endowment session on Saturday.  They had emigrated from El Salvador a few years ago.  I shared an abbreviated form of the spiel as my daughters call it, including a synopsis of Visions of Glory and Sols Guardisto vision as we stood in the courtyard of the magnificent Cardston temple.

He shared that he was in attendance when Elder Holland visited their area and said that the new 2 hour block was to prepare the Saints for the time when we would administer the sacrament in our own homes and no longer worship as a body.

The matches what Spencer has said offline that he saw in his visions.  I could not share that until it was confirmed from a direct source as a second witness from one in authority.

I feel that my mentor was right in that things will roll in earnest in 2021, hitting a crescendo in 2024 at the end of the 3.5 year period.

The leadership that is in place now is what will be there when “the Savior, Joseph and others make their appearance” to the remnant who survive the purge in SLC, just as Spencer and Heber C Kimball have predicted independent of each other.

It will be a glorious time; once the sorrows are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment