THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 9, 2019

JERUSALEM AND A LITTLE HISTORY

This is interesting.  Much here I did not understand.  I will be looking it up on greater detail.

Jerusalem has risen and fallen on their righteousness.  There is a GREAT push right now to find the lost city of David so they know where to build the third temple in the next few years.

Each of the layers they are digging thru represents a cultural lapse in judgement where they have departed the way and crossed that line.

The Prophets and prophets have warned, pleaded and finally been killed or driven off.  Either way, they won.  My daughter was a little irritated that I managed to get myself walked out the door in spectacular fashion.  I reminded her that this was only the first volley and that while it may appear that you have lost the first battle, when God is directing the coordinates and has greater ordinance (did you pick up on the double entendre?? which should in no way be construed as a physical threat by spiritually dense people....), you do not lose the war.

So, yeah it may have appeared that Lehi lost in 589BC, but he and his posterity went on.  The others had an end to their dominion.  That saga is still playing out as his righteous posterity take front and center in North American events as Ephraim loses her fortress and Manasseh rises up like a lion to use OT imagery.

Here is what got me spun up:

1 comment:

  1. No image appeared in the box. Please try it again so we can understand your point.

    ReplyDelete