THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, November 29, 2019

LOVE ME SOME AYN RAND

Folks, she was a prophetess for our time who lived it in her time and sent the warning forward to our

1 comment:

  1. Ayn grew up under communism and knew the drill.
    We live under constant threats to our peace and security. A good example is the tax structure, so many rules and miss any of them you are under a threat to loose property.
    So many laws are being enacted buy our state and federal government that we are likely breaking any number of laws without knowing it.

    I was driving through downtown SLC and was pulled over because the sticker on my license plate had expired and was informed that the police had the right to tow my car if I did not have it renewed. I knew that, but had not received a license renewal in the mail and had skipped my mind. The point is, that there are a pack of useless scum bags even in our own state government with nothing better to do but threaten peoples property in so many ways. Viva La Revolucion

    ReplyDelete