THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

THEY ARE FLOATING POST-BIRTH ABORTION

These sickos.  I just cannot believe I live in a world where these people are not summarily marched to the town square and hung for outright abuse of God's laws.

How can this continue to go on.  And then I call for the Lord to bring this whole house of cards down - even if I go with it, as Samson did.  So be it.

We cannot pass this hell along to the next generation.  God MUST not allow it.  So, when Albany and so many other places are burned to the ground by fire from the skies, will I mourn?  Nope.  Not in the least.  Because we vote these sickos in who consider life just a mere inconvenience.

All I can say is that I am actually glad I do not possess the keys to do so - or I would personally call down fire from heaven.  I had a conversation with someone the other day wherein I said I envy the role of Destroying Angels.  That is my dream job.  I would just start torching each and every place that even breathed out support for these hellish acts.

The stupid people living under the illusion that they can get away with such things, might actually brighten up and see the tit for tat relationship and cut it out already.  Part of the problem is that there is no immediate feedback - so wicked people just keep keepin' on in more and more perverse things until there is no turning back.  How nice would it be that the minute that they announce on CNN the "great victory" for woman's rights in post-birth abortion and then there is suddenly a breaking news report of the entire city of Albany disappearing in a bright fireball?  Sounds perfect to me.  Timing is everything.....

I just get tired of having to endure this open mocking of good principle while good people and principles get thrown further and further under the bus....

https://freebeacon.com/issues/northman-on-40-week-abortion-bill-infant-would-be-delivered-and-then-a-discussion-would-ensue-between-the-physicians-and-the-mother/

Heaven help those who see this as an affront to flee at the correct time so that we are not caught up in the mayhem that surely will follow.

2 comments:

  1. There is one advantage in all of this: darkness reveals itself more accentuating the true light.

    So it must be in these last days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't Liberal Democrat members of the Church ever own this sort of lunacy along with so many other disturbing attitudes and beliefs where it is clear that good is seen for evil and evil for good. I have to say the same thing to all Americans who grew up with the same values and morals.

    I have to admit, I am guilty of imagining, or was I wishing as long ago as a year ago, the wicked in the midwest being subject to freezing temperatures cold enough to reduce the population of the wicked or at least cause some of them a little repentance. The reason I focused on Midwest particularly because of how liberal it is in Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, rural areas that should not be as liberal as they are. I can see the cities but rural people are supposed to know better.

    I noticed your Cardston area was outside the super cold wave.

    ReplyDelete