THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 18, 2019

THE DESCENDANTS OF CHRIST

A lot of the posts on this blog are in response to questions I get or interactions I have with people.

One question was, "How do you know that you are a descendant of Christ."

The best answer is to the read Vern Swanson's book "Dynasty of the Holy Grail".

In it, you will clearly have the case laid out that Jesus was married plurally.  Through those wives, he has literal seed that have literally spread far and wide.  I know there have been studies done on Ghengis Khan's spawn of his rape and pillage.  On the flip side of that horror, I would love to see the descendancy of Mary or the Son of God, specifically.

If there is a way to track this bloodline (and I think there is), then I bet it would be extensive.  Out of seven survivors of two ships that wrecked off the coast of India in 589BC, there arose over 250,000 not including all those who left the group centered in Nogauker (sp?) - aka City of the Olive Pressers.  If Christ had multiple children before the crucifixion, then we can assume between 200-300K descendants.  If God allowed them to prosper (not die by disease and other natural culling events) let along having elevated gifts of healing, abundance of the Spirit of the Lord in navigating life's problems, then the numbers could be much higher.

Mary had pasty white skin, jet black hair and I assume brown eyes.  Jesus had a facial structure similar to mine and crystal blue eyes (mine are grey blue).  How do I know this?  Because of the descriptions by those who have seen Him and her.  Also, I have a gift wherein I can pick out the descendants of Jesus out - kind of akin to what a Patriarch possesses.  I first was made aware of this when I was on my mission.  In the city of Joao Pessoa, I was having lunch with a member family of second generation and very faithful.  This older married woman kind of ambushed us with her younger sister that had just gotten back from a mission in Brazil.  She was beautiful and spiritually gifted as well as filled with grace.  I was not attracted to the Brazilian women as I had tried to keep my heart locked - and I did not want any complications of an international relationship.  Plus, most were not raised with a good understanding of the Law of Chastity.  It is endemic there....as in most tropical countries.  Lots of immodesty - lots of promiscuity.

But, this one gal from Joao Pessoa caught my eye.  As I listened to her story, I got a strange feeling come over me and the Spirit whispered that these two women were descendants of Christ.  As the conversation went on, I found out that the older married sister was having trouble having children due to incompatible blood types and put that in my craw to chew on.

Other than my wife, the women I was drawn to as a single man always fit this mold.  My mother called them "Black Irish" or black German or black Welsh.  Catherine Zeta Jones is an example of one of these women who come from that line of Judah (in those cases, through Tamera Tephi, step sister of Mulek, etc).  My wife is a descendant of Joseph (reddish blonde) and our blood lines are similar.

Joseph Smith was from the marriage of the two lines (Judah/Joseph) through Lucy Mack and Joseph.  The Sacred Bloodlines of Mormonism book goes into this in detail.

Anyway, this is the short of it.

There are thousands if not millions of the descendants of Christ out there.  If you are magnetically attracted to truth, are filled with the gifts of the Spirit, are filled with grace and truth and repent quickly when you stumble, you fit the bill.  Bonus, is pasty white skin and jet black hair (Judah) and crystal blue eyes (HF).  As a side note - the achilles heel of Judah is the Law of Chastity.  So, be careful on that one.  It seems to lead to the fall of that lineage - as Jesus pointed out.  A wicked and adulterous generation (His own people) strung Him up.....  Not a good legacy to have - but when they fall, they fall hard.....




4 comments:

  1. I treasure the identities that have been shown unto me. I pray that all the descendants can find the added comfort, power and peace to bear up and establish Zion before our great Redeemer comes again! The book of which is spoken is true and shows some of the greatest mysteries of Heaven. The Spirit will reveal all things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t know why but this post filled me with such joy! So much to think and pray about in this message ... thanks so much ... LMC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to put this on my facebook, but it would be pearls before swine. I have to hold a lot of things back because of the unbelief others. I am chided for being so naive as to believe things like this above. I wanted to add to the conversation about Mary today in church but I forget the source of my information, was it from Julie Rowe, was it the Apocrypha, I forget do I hold back. Maybe I shouldn't worry so much about what others think and further discredit myself.
    I always wondered why I never had an overwhelming need to pray and fast to know the truth of the church. It has always seemed logical, and obvious. Maybe I am yet to get to that point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot His Descendents are blonde, too. I don’t think there is a single hair color. I’ve seen families of His descdents be blonde and others light brown hair. Joseph’s family members ranged from blonde to dark brown hair, Joseph himself being a dark blonde. Also, certain family members can have more genetics from one tribe or another, or from the Savior than even their siblings. It’s the way the spiritual and physical genetics combine. Also a person whom has no genetically relationship to these lines can also be born of Christ in a spiritually literal sense. So in other words there are lots of options. But for the most part the Savior descdents are lighter colored hair for the most part save the Welsh line.

    ReplyDelete