THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

SISTER NELSON'S DEVOTIONAL - A MEETING WITH THE SAVIOR

I have had phone meetings with all of my mentors or key people in the past couple of weeks since the changes on Jan 1st.  These are people who aspire to or have friends who or have personally entertained angels.  All in various states of taking it to the next level.  I have asked them what they thought of the following statement in 2016 from what was to become the wife of the Prophet:

My dear brothers and sisters, whom I love, the reality is that someday you and I will each have an individual, face-to-face interview with the Savior Himself. When this eventuality becomes real to us, we will be willing to do whatever it takes to be prepared!
So, now a question as I conclude: What if you learned that the Savior had already returned to this earth—that He, as part of His Second Coming, had already met with some of His true followers in several marvelous, large gatherings13—gatherings about which the world, including CNN and the blogosphere (I would have let that cat out of the bag, trust me.....), knew nothing. If you found out that the Savior was already on the earth, what would you desperately want to do today, and what would you be willing and ready to do tomorrow?

All agreed that they thought something had gone down just judging from that veiled statement.  Possibly Adam-Ondi-Ahman.  There was little variance in interpretation or opinion. 

None of us have proof - other than one man who says he was taken there bodily (as a translated being) and was a personal witness to the event.  All of us have speculated as to how that could happen and agree that it is possible.  Most all of us believe it is possible that President Nelson is in the process of becoming a translated being and that he likely will not die a natural death.  I have gotten intimations that I cannot go into, that John Pontius is among those who is performing work along these lines (what Spencer has talked about).

No matter how you slice it or dice it, there is big change afoot.  People sense it.  We are on the fast track to becoming a terrestrial people if we abide it and seek for it.

Anyway, listen to Wendy's words at about the 20 min mark in the following video.  I think it will distill in your minds (as it has in mine), her changes:

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2016-01-1000-worldwide-devotional-january-2016?lang=eng&fbclid=IwAR0zfGgnoxTBwEJkmPkQPcib69zDaxgW6rrKh_ZplRT3vg7izbrW4eqVfEo

I would love to hear your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Several years ago I read the book, "One Tattered Angel" by Blaine Yorgasen about his adopted daughter, Charity, and of the experience he and his wife had feeling and knowing the Savior was in the hospital physically and spiritually comforting those who were there. They knew it was not a messenger, but Him. I believe the Savior is often here in various capacities and as Spencer learned, "He was right there beside them working." I would expect He is in small and perhaps not so small gatherings, teaching, ordering and preparing. We feel the changes and it is easier than ever to be anxious for even greater changes, but we have to wait a while longer and labor in the gathering right now. I believe if our preparations are in order, we should be anxiously engaged in that gathering and teaching and not focused on leaving... until that time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always had a feeling that John Pontius was translated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to his obituary, he is quite dead.
      I don't understand peoples need to elevate others to a spiritual status of supremacy. If I have a friend telling me of angels he has entertained, I remember Joseph pointing out that most members, as soon as they have a spiritual experience, want to tell of it immediately. He said this, it seems, in a spirit if warning.

      Delete
    2. According to his obituary, he is quite dead.
      I don't understand peoples need to elevate others to a spiritual status of supremacy. If I have a friend telling me of angels he has entertained, I remember Joseph pointing out that most members, as soon as they have a spiritual experience, want to tell of it immediately. He said this, it seems, in a spirit if warning.

      Delete