THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A MASSIVE WAVE OFF THE PACIFIC - A STORY FOR SISTER BLACK

So, I had a great convo with a woman who I believe is a literal descendant of Christ based on her looking very similar to Mary with crystal blue eyes of the Savior (plus she has a believing heart and wisdom, pronounced gifts of the Spirit, etc).

She and her husband are into preparedness and they have drunk the "Spencerian" kool-aid.  Good people who get it.  They are from the left coast - but one of the few areas that may not suffer as areas like SF and Seattle, etc will with the lib-tards literally welcoming their demise and slaughter.  What a bunch of maroons.....

I was in the middle of my "Bob Maggert, Three Nephite Story" last night when the phone battery went south, so I promised I would publish it again today on my lunch break:

https://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2010/12/three-nephites-from-catholics.html

The thing that I could not get across is that Maggert has a retreat in eastern WA and I asked him why there and why at elevations above 3000'.  He said that in the visions he had when he was in HF's presence, he saw a wave come off the Pacific so high that it went up the Columbia River Gorge and made it all the way into S. British Columbia (at least 1200' elevation).

It will not be at all unsubstantial.  A truly devastating event.  For those who are of the Holy Seed, and located in the West Coast, it will be imperative to have the Holy Spirit as their guide - and to be able to shelter at elevation until the first wave of destruction has passed and the survivors make their way towards the higher places of safety.

Those who tarry and who ignore the counsel of their leaders, will not make it.  It is a very simple principle of survival of the spiritual fittest.  The sifting is real - and eminent.

Do not do anything in panic or out of fear - but know the Lord's will concerning your stewardships.

1 comment:

  1. So hard to talk yourself into changing and disrupting your whole life and stop arguing with wisdom ... because we are so human, sometimes we just want life to be easy ... ignoring or arguing with the Holy
    Ghost never got me where I needed to be ... LMC

    ReplyDelete