THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

PBS SPECIAL - WTC CENTER COLLAPSE

In this special, is Professor Jones (formerly of BYU).

In the judgment against him, many in positions of power in the Church will grovel and apologize to him for his having been thrown under the bus and tossed from BYU.

The science here is solid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l-8PFk8j5I

The delusion is strong against those who speak the truth on the collapse matter.

While I am at it, I will throw this video out there about the attack on the Pentagon.  It is damning and it does not even show the CNN "actor" admitting that he was recruited by his wife and paid $60,000 for his role in the hellish event:



Folks, as the machine rages against the deep state, the evidence and outcry will mount and mount and grow and grow until the truth finally comes out.  There are around 3,000 souls who have directly departed from this event - who are likely clamoring from the other side.  These are not "slackers" from this telestial sphere.  These were pretty high-powered people who will wield some clout over there.  God will have to honor their requests that they use their influence from the other side, to move those on this side to keep the pressure on until GOOD finally wins against the evil of the likes of the Bushes, the Clintons and others involved in shutting the truth down.

And for Mr Silverstein, the guy that made a lot of "silver" off of the whole thing, I will clamor until he is brought before an eternal court and is carted off to pay the uttermost farthing for destroying liberties in my beloved land (Canada and in the USA).


4 comments:

  1. Hopefully, Dr. Jones doesn't have to wait until he is dead for his name to publicaly honoured by those that dishonored him. Like Helmut Hubner, who was excommuniated while alive, and later had his blessings restored to him posthumously, I think they are of the same integrity and the Savior is their friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sit down and be good boy...... " there is no one that dares to molest or make afraid"..... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading this story in a book publishing in 07 or 08 about the darkness going on behind the scenes and saw that Dr. Jones had been disciplined..... Sad....and I had forgotten about him .When the truth comes out there are many , many powers and peoples that want it back in the bag.... My son works for BYU Hawaii and I've tryed to introduce him to Abraham Giliadi and if I had shown him this book he would have just claimed it to be a conspiracy.... The brainwashing has done its job on more than just a generation or two..... I'm totally converted to the Savior and His Latter Day Church ..... The Truth is hidden in plain sight in the types , shadows and print of The Scriptures. The Savior admonished us to search diligently the writings of Isaiah...... If we're not awake to these things ,we truly are asleep.... The sleep of death , hell and deception....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was in denial about 9-11 for a long time. I listened to a lot of stuff and usually the dumb hicks call in on talk radio trying to verbalize something a little too complex for them to describe and it caused me to set the issue up on the shelf. Joel Skousen discussions helped me to finally accept the reality. Like they say Building 7 coming down made absolutely no sense at all. If they just left building 7 alone they could have got away with it. Now it is going to snow ball.
    I like how the video deals with the psychology of how people deal with this disconnect from the story we are constantly fed by the media complex.
    People may think it heresy but I believe much of the leadership of the Church is as deceived about these conspiracies as the rest of the rank and file.

    ReplyDelete