THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

JEREMIAH'S TOMB IN IRELAND - THE TIE TO THE ROYAL BLOOD LINE OF JUDAH

So, I have so REALLY cool peeps in Cardston.  The best people I have ever met on this little blue space marble....

I had a four day weekend and it snowed all three days leading up to Sunday - so church was definitely cancelled.  I got a call from a Brother and Sister whom I admire for their rock-steady diligence and desire to learn truths.  During what would have been the three hour meeting bloc, we went over the saga of Tamara Tephi and Jeremiah, as well as the royal blood lines - which I believe this husband and wife team are of.

A month prior, in a prepper meeting that they are part of with my wife and I, we were bearing testimony of how we all ended up in Cardston (fascinating stories, I might add...) and I shared my impression that the wife (and likely the husband) was a literal descendant of Christ - through one of His three wives that fled to the nether parts of Europe after the crucifixion.

Here is the rest of the story from a previous blog post I did years ago on Jeremiah and one of the direct descendants of the royal line of Judah:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.ca/2016/08/jeremiahs-tomb-in-ireland.html

Folks, when we know and understand the history - our eyes are opened to the fact that we are all sons and daughters of God - some spiritually so, and others physically and spiritually so.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus Christ could not have left any mortal posterity on this earth. Have you forgotten that he had power over life and death because he was the literal physical seed of Elohim, our Eternal Father? He would have passed this on to his posterity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete