THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

WELL, YOU CAN KISS PALM SPRINGS GOOD-BYE AT SOME POINT

By definition, it will not make it through the cleansing, based on past precedent (of broken cities littering the globe).

I am just guessing here - but there is likely a problem there of withholding their bread from the beggar and harassing the poor.

When I see something like this happen, I know there is a systemic problem with a group of people.

I can tell you that the area is seismically a nightmare.  It does not take much imagination to see that when driving through there.  I am not sure why, but in places where extreme sin seems to congregate today, boulders litter the ground.  I am not sure where they came from - but I have to wonder if they are not of the same origin of those 72 pounders that are incoming as part of the final fireworks show.....

Here is what I read that got me spun up - and no, you could not offer me a house and a million-a-year job to entice me to move there......  Simply screwed up by every yardstick that I have used my entire life.  Just because you chocolate coat a turd, does not make it delicious.......  The libbers are attempting to chocolate coat perversity and it does not fly with me:

The Palm Springs, Calif., City Council is entirely LGBT or queer after two new members were elected to the council Tuesday.
Lisa Middleton made history Tuesday as the first openly transgender candidate elected to a nonjudicial office in California.
Christy Holstege, who identifies as bisexual, won the second open seat on the city council.
They beat out four other candidates in Tuesday’s election, the Desert Sun reported.

Middleton won about 31% of the vote while Holstege won with 30% of the vote in her favor, the Desert Sun reports.
Their election means that the council is now 100% LGBT or queer, according to Equality California, which endorsed both candidates, and contributed to their campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment