THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, November 20, 2017

THE ROLLING LOG MOUSE-TRAP

We have cats - and it is pretty amazing how well these "scats" as I call them, scare away the mice and other rodents.  We had a prairie dog invasion early this summer and the three cats showed up when the momma cat abandoned them in our lawn as skittens - and wallah, the cats trumped the prairie dog problem....  Tons of win in that "cat"egory.

Here is the best mouse trap I have seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SIlYiiCGLI

If you have farm animals, you will have an instant rodent problem.  Find an easy source of food for the scats.  They can pretty much retire with this thing.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if I mentioned it before, but on the same site I noticed claims of perpetual energy machines, made me think of T Henry Moray who spent most of his life developing equipment that could draw out limitless amount of energy from some sort of wave length of energy that flows through space and our earth.

    ReplyDelete