THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

MIKE STROUD'S PODCASTS ARE DOWN

Well, thanks to the amazing efforts of some to shoot him down, he has taken his podcasts offline to focus on family and other priorities.

I am quite certain that if the Savior were to show up today, probably a majority of the S'aints would be shouting from the sidelines for His crucifixion.....  Sad - but I believe that to be the case.  And thus, the previous post about the wheat and tares, wolves in sheep's clothing and so much else.

People are messed up in their thinking - and I cannot figure out what has happened to the majority of folks.  Most have gone into moral relativist mode.  I am an absolutist.  There is black; and there is white.  It is as simple as that.  For God this is so.  In Him, there is perfect Justice; and in His Son, Mercy is made manifest.  Justice is blind - and only looks at the facts.

I am in Wichita performing an audit for a supplier and will be on the East Coast tomorrow for another supplier visit.  My job is similar in scope to that of the Father.  I simply look at the compliance of the organizations to meet the requirements that they signed on the dotted line for.  They either pass, or they do not.  There is no fuzzy logic in this; no free pass.  It is not hard, nor cold, nor cruel.  It is simply interviewing and seeing if one, who has sought a favor/blessing, meets the criterion set forth.  A set of rules they agreed to, in order to obtain the prize.  I find no joy in finding fault with their organization.  My hopes are that they can meet the bar.  In preparing for the audit, I accidentally sent them the list of audit questions based on ISO9100 flow-down requirements.   I first kind of freaked out when I realized what I had done - and then I relented when I realized that I do not want them to fail - but instead want them to succeed.  The time for preparation was past long ago.  Their governing documents were signed into place several years ago - and they either have the programs in place, or they do not.

Each of us knows the rules (whether we want to abide by them, or not).  God was good enough to give us Prophets who have tirelessly explained the rules to us.  Many, having been thrown out for their trouble, have perished for their efforts.  Still, mercifully, others have been sent until - at some breaking point, the hammer falls and God "calls all the chips in" in this, the final harvest.  In this final reckoning, no one will be able to say that we did not know what was going to be part of this final audit.  We have all the questions and were spoon-fed the answers (in our scriptures).  We have ZERO excuses going into the final audit.  Truly, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus IS the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  Even those cast into the lowest realms of the lowest Kingdom will confess His name, even though they choose not to follow Him.  Even the devils confess His name - yet have rejected His matchless love and power.  I have felt both at various junctures in my life.

So, anyway - I will have to say that I will give out any new info that comes along about where they can be found at (hosted by other interested parties with compewter  skillzz).

May God Bless Mike Stroud.  We need more like him around to fight the low information crowd.

6 comments:

  1. His podcasts were amazing. It’s not surprising he took them down. It was an all you can eat Brazilian steak house for far too many of the unweaned. He spoke so plainly about the temple and the tactics of the adversary. I learned a lot from him even though I didn’t subscribe to all of his personal opinions . But he sparked my motivation to study and better understand hidden truths. I have wondered if there was pressure elsewhere that caused him to close shop. He had some risky opinions for sensitive testimonies. And over time his focus on the second comforter was almost obsessive. I turned a friend on to his podcasts and we discussed how you need a very firm testimony of the first comforter before you can experience and comprehend more. I respect him for taking them down as he really had tremendous power to create a dangerous following for those butting ahead of the precept upon precept line. But sadly that’s at the expense to those of us benefitting...typical adversary fodder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, I posted this a few days ago, you may be interested.

    After talking with Mike and getting the "rest of the story" surrounding his need to pull his podcasts, spend more time with his family and his latest podcast that he his humbled by the brethren who he has been in contact with concerning his podcasts, the dust has settled and we have a clear path what changes will be made.

    1. Mike was called in because of another individual who had been called in and clarification was needed about the origins of his podcasts. Mike is not under any disciplinary councils or the main subject of the other individual. Mike was given the counsel to remove some content that may or may not be appropriate for a podcast situation.

    2. Those changes will be made in subsequent books (#4 is being released in the next two months).

    3. I will be "hosting" a list of podcasts for download on nofearpreps.com (audio section) that will not include Calling & Election, Second Comforter podcasts.

    4. Mike will not be leaving our community, but taking a lesser role in sharing information in the future. We are still on track to finish all his books.


    ReplyDelete
  3. He has been on infowars lately. Infowars has Gooden pretty interesting lately with the war news and how Yemen individuals may do a couple of attacks in the US. Very interesting times we live in. Also, there is another book out like the remnant book about the president's and such called the latter day timeline. There is a website by the same name. There are different political people saying that Trump will be gone by December 1st or there abouts. Guess we'll have to wait and see. lori.h@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Mikes link last spring.... I've learned more in the last 6 months about the higher doctrines than in the last 20 years.... The Windows of Heaven are open again. And why were they mad at our first Prophet Joseph as well... ? Because he knew so much more than them.... and they despised him and sought to remove him out of their sight . The things Mike taught rang true & I tested his findings and they worked for me.... Yes ,many are called and few are chosen.... I add my testimony that Christ is in our day is calling and choosing those who have passed the test and are blessing them with His Presence. Weak and simple as I am...and you can too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was one of Mike Stroud's seminary students 40 years ago. As I listened to the podcasts, I was pleased to hear that he still supported the Brethren.

    I had hear Denver's first book because I had had an experience on my mission that was very special to me and felt that the book might illuminate more light on it. I was quite pleased with the first book. Shortly after reading it his last book came out. I kept feeling a very bad spirit as I read it. When he came out against the Brethren in that book, I realized that Denver was not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your black and white comments don't add up. If so we would all have the same judgment. We all have different events in our lives that do affect us and we all have been given different talents abilities and trials. The kid that was molested by his bishop probably has trust issues with his priesthood leadership and could leave the church (and could possibly be justified in doing so). If things are black and white and "justice is blind and only looks at the facts" that makes Nephi a murderer.

    ReplyDelete