THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WHAT IS YOUR DESTINY? ARE YOU FULFILLING YOUR ROLE, AS GOD INTENDED IT?

I have asked this of myself several times.  I have also asked this of several other people who have been scratching their heads as of late.

We need to have the same vision of ourselves, that the Lord has for us.  When we get that vision - and then execute it in great faith, there is great power.

Here is a convo I had with a gal (a redhead, and descendant of Joseph) who has the gift of dreams - as well as the gift of interpretation of her own dreams, and I was sharing the story of how Joseph and Judah were reconciled to each other or "healed" the first time in Ireland and then again 500 years later through Joseph (wife of Mary, mother of Jesus, descendant of Judah).

It is just some of my arcane useless and random knowledge I picked up.... 🙂 I am the king of random.... No, really - the Church did a genealogy for the 1929 World's Fair in NY and it was like 4'x4' with crazy small print. It had most of the Founding Fathers on it as well as the Fathers of the Restoration. As you can guess, they all are quite related and go back to the royal lines in England/France/Ireland. Thus, the scrip of Genesis 49:10 was fulfilled in that "the scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a law-giver from between her feet, til Shiloh come". If you were a regular to the blog, you would know of all my ravings about the Stone of Scone which sits below the throne of England - also called the "Lawgiver". That was the stone that Jacob rested his head on when he had the vision of "the stairway to heaven". That same stone was brought to Ireland by Tamara Tephi (daughter of Hezekiah), who carried on the lineage of Judah. Most people believe that the Gen 49:10 remains unfulfilled - but not so - this fulfills it to the letter. Israel has petitioned to get this stone back from England. It will be in place when Christ returns and all earthly power is handed over to Him. It is so bloody perfect - as to be almost completely unbelievable....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment