THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 18, 2017

SETH RICH (DNC WIKILEAKER) WAS SHOT AND LEFT TO DIE IN HOSPITAL?

I will put this out there because every source I see that gets it taken down in record time.

The gads are in panic mode - and it looks like the parents have gotten a nice payout.  It has been confirmed that Seth was the wikileaker and the e-mails are clear that podesta, the molesta said they would make an example of the leaker....

So, we have a motive and a suspect.  All we need is the smoking gun to bring down the clinton nightmare as they try to bring down the only guy who has the guts to take the mess in DC straight on (though I think he is losing or has lost courage with the media doing a 24/7 full-court press).  This is all typical dirty politics.  I have seen it small-time in my own life.  The guilty parties start the smear to cover their own despicable acts.....

In the end, the truth has a way of prevailing - and it is quite gratifying when it does.

Here is the Twitter feed.  We will see how long it stays up...:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/865039362173673472/photo/1

As it stands, the alternative media (including this dog and pony) need to do everything they can to keep the story front and center until it sees the light of day.

If I had a billion GWs sitting around, I would start my own media empire like Breitbart did.  May he rest in peace from his hellish demise when he took on satan's number two (literally) man, podesta (and lost).

UPDATE:  After getting attempt after attempt to put this out there, they finally started screen-shotting the twitter feed:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAFFRdhXoAAGOoE.jpg

You just keep posting and posting until it goes viral and the paid trolls cannot shut it down.  Between that tactic and things like wikileaks, this is how you fight the information war.  And it IS a war, people!!

hcir_htes2

No comments:

Post a Comment