THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

THE SEER STONE OR URIM AND THUMIM (LIGHTS AND WONDERS)



Seer stones are living things... just as all matter is some form of intelligence. (In order for matter, elements to obey, they have to have some amount of intelligence). They witness and obey. Seer stones are extremely obedient to the Lord (if good) and obedient to other sources if bad. Simple enough.

But in order to become a seer stone, the stone has to witness (makes it sound animated, doesn't it?) past, present, and future. Don't as me how or why, I honestly don't know. But the stones are alive and yes, in a manner of speaking your stone does want you to find it. It's sole purpose represents your relationship with Christ and I seriously can't explain it anymore than that. The feeling of love that is portrayed through and by a seer stone for the person that it is meant for and has earned it, is beyond description... and is intimately tied with the love of Christ. It is profound to say the least.

The way the seer stones are "operated" is something that can't be discussed anymore than the signs and tokens can be discussed outside of the temple.

But usually... and I will say this in the most general sense... a person that is ready for a stone or asks about theirs is given a vision concerning the stone. You will know the look, the size, the shape, the color of your stone and the feeling associated with it. Often times, like the case of Joseph, you will be shown exactly where it is. Sometimes, you won't be shown where it is. But you will know it and you will be able to pick it out of a dozen seer stones.

Then around the time you will receive or find your stone, a true messenger will instruct you on the proper care and handling of your individual stone. Keep in mind these things are living instruments of God and have particular "needs." (I put needs in quotes, because... well, the way you take care of them is unique to the individual stones.)

Some are more intelligent then others, but they are all very sacred and are special gifts from God, designed to help the person come even closer to Christ and prepare to enter into the Father's presence.

This relationship is tied to what is known in Hebrew as the Sod or intimate counsel with the Almighty God and part of what facsimilie 2 talks about. First the calling and election made sure introduces you into the presence of the Lord. Then the Savior does all He can based on your faithfulness to prepare you to introduce you into the presence of the Almighty Father which took place for Abraham and others like him.

The seer stones are part of this. They are more intimate connections to Christ and to the Father than one would expect... because we assume them to be merely tools for sight and translation. Just think of it as a new form of communication with the Father that lives and continually has the opportunity to show you greater and greater truths.

But a lot of what you see you have to keep sacred to yourself. Since most of it is for your own progression and not for the Church. Again, the seer vs revelator thing.

Alma 12:9

9 And now Alma began to expound these things unto him, saying: It is given unto many to know the mysteries of God; nevertheless they are laid under a strict command that they shall not impart only according to the portion of his word which he doth grant unto the children of men, according to the heed and diligence which they give unto him.


Can you have more than one seer stone? Yes. Joseph had four that I know of, but he could have had more.

I wish I could tell you more, but that is the extent of my knowledge concerning the matter.

As for heresay? Nope. Not a drop, but I can't give you a reference or a citation for this information... as far as I know there isn't one. You will just have to inquire of the Lord for that. I have told you the truth of these things and I bear my witness that these things are true. That is all I can offer to you.i HAD

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That is definitely not information you will find at Deseret Book. What a fascinating post!
    You obviously have one in your possession or know of someone, though I understand the sacredness of it prohibits open discussion.
    Thank you for sharing that, you have kindled a desire in me to learn more about obtaining my own, something I never even considered could happen before the Millenium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KC - thanks for your interest. REALLY wish I did have one. I feel bad that I was not able to post the source of that information - my old software and new Mozilla = occasional glitch and crash which locks it up when I am trying to finish a post up after a paste. It came from a gal named Serenitylala - and I debated over and over as to whether I should post it here (she posted in on an open forum - so I have no problem plagiarizing open information). My reaction was the same as yours - hmmmm, I can get to that level before I die or the millennium, etc. She is a 28-32 year old woman who is INCREDIBLE. My wife and I both agree that we would love to have someone like her around in our group of peeps to help navigate what is coming. Her revelatory suite is awesome. Mine is developing - but not even a fraction of what she has. I am encouraged when I see incredible people doing incredible things.
    FYI - this is such incredible information that it took me a week to talk myself into posting it to the world. Your positive response which mirrored mine is confirmation that it was the right thing. God speed in your quest for further light and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're confusing seer stone with Urim & Thummim - not necessarily the same thing. U&T is more than a seer stone and may have those aspects you mention in the beginning of your post, but a 'regular' seer stone may not. I have one, although not a very good one. We are told there are some consecrated to devils, such as the one that was used by early persecutors to find and take the golden plates from Joseph. You will likely get a U&T via divine revelation or intervention, but not necessarily with a seer stone. It's important to have the gift of seership to operate them in general and get the most use of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About 3 years ago, I was going through a very painful experience, to the point of it being so debilitating and heart wrenching and that was the point I had a very close relationship with the Lord and had been privilege to see a vision wherein I saw the Father and Heavenly Mother. I still don't understand why I was privileged to see them, nevertheless it showed me the promise I made in the pre-existence and the life I chose including the pain I was going through, being part of that choice.
    At about the same time, I also dreamed of being inside a room with a few people and we were all looking at some sort of a monitor and I can't remember if it was the Savior or the Prophet speaking to us giving us instructions and those in that room were given three stones, a silver, a white stone and something like a gold stone. I don't know to this day what it represent but reading this article, sort of gave me a bit of a clue. I wish I know more.

    ReplyDelete