THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DUAL TRACK THINKING

As previously mentioned, I am starting to devote more time to my thought processes on preparedness.  Many of you will have had some event in your past that will have prepared you to begin preparing - such as a job loss, observing someone close to you going thru it, or another spiritual warning.  The first thing preparedness-minded people should do is seek to obtain the Spirit.  Once you have the Spirit, you will have that Heavenly help in order to properly prioritize.  Also, it will lead you to seek that Spirit of Prophecy and personal revelation - which all faithful members of Christ's church should have - as it is the Testimony of Jesus.  This is not taught openly along with many other crucial doctrines - such as seeking the Second Comforter once we have received our Baptism by Fire in a post-Baptism by Water setting.  Truly, few be that find that gate and enter in at it......in my assessment; because they are not even looking for that gate, not because its hard to find.  In fact, if I were the Father, I would have flashing neon signs and all sorts of signs steering people to it - if they would but open their eyes and see it.   I have to throw a few things in here and a plug for a guy who is awake to our awful situation - the realization that we (members of the Church) are the ones who are astray (as taught in the final chapters of 2 Nephi), finally occurred to me about two years ago.  We are the ones that Nephi was shredding and warning over - not the Catholics, or the Baptists, or anyone else - its you and I, silly!!  Shortly after the Spirit witnessed that to me, I began to open my eyes and then read Denver Snuffer (after I originally ordered his book on receiving my calling and election from Amazon), then stalked him (did a Google scour on him - to see if I could find fault with the man) and then bumped into his blog - which propounded the same thing the Spirit had independently witnessed to me.  In doing the Google search, I found a picture of him and his countenance was radiant - mortal, but radiant, and I knew I had a genuine article who was on the right path.  You can't photoshop a radiant countenance- nor imitate one in real life.  The eyes are truly the window to the soul.

So off the rambling and back on topic.  You will need to have dual path line of thinking in order to move forward effectively.  You will need to prepare as if the big event were tomorrow - but live for today and enjoy life.  Not in an "EAT, DRINK, BE MERRY" kind of way - but, do get out and smell the roses.

So, for those of you who have a bunch of cash just sitting around in the bank, wouldn't that give you so much more comfort if it were converted to food and sitting on your shelves and under your beds in boxes, buckets and cans?  With all that is going on in the world financially speaking, I always ask myself, could I eat that ten dollar bill?  The answer is NO.  So I do the right thing.  If I have the food and need the money, I can always begin eating my food storage now, can I not?  Not spending the money I would have spent on food, can I not free up cash at that time to meet my other hard cash obligations?  I think YES.  If I had alot, could I not pray over where a good place to live to weather the storms would be - and begin preparing for that and maybe have a nice vacation home to boot that could be used by the entire family and taxed couples (your children) for a weekend getaway for just the two of them?  I am an engineer in aerospace, so my job is to forecast down to the 1x10 to the eighth probabilities that something will, or will not go wrong.  That is my world, professionally.  It does not take a rocket scientist to know that things are now on the order of probabilities of failure of 1 in 10 or 1 in100 when we compare our awful situation against other failed societies and scenarios found in scripture.  Those odds are not good to me.  When the failure does occur, its usually gradual; then catastrophic when initially undetected.  I have been in a class all week and will have spent 40 hours in training; just scratching the surface on the mechanics of crack growth in aluminum.  Once a crack nucleates about an existing or introduced defect (in our case, society degrading due to sin and lack of attention to things of God), it starts very slow - could be hidden or non-observable for years, and then wham.  The stresses that accumulate from failures in various areas congregate upon each other, worsening the existing problem until a sudden, massive failure occurs.  Most of the time - you do not see it coming unless you are looking for it.  So it is with our failure - we should be hyper vigilant and even studying the existing manuals looking for ways that the cracks will be initiated in our own lives, in our families, and in our society.  When we see the problems, we must act immediately to avoid the inevitable catastrophic failure.

As a side note, for the flying public - know that you are in good hands - a part failure can be predicted while an airplane is still on the drawing board to a 95% reliability and confidence factor, twenty years before failure is predicted to occur.  Its mind boggling - really it is.  If we desire a 100% confidence factor (which we design some parts to such as landing gear, etc), we just design to that level of confidence and take the hit on total airframe weight, build and design cost and fuel inefficiency while in service.

So back on topic - have a dual track in your thinking.  Prepare (and I say, with some level of urgency) and may you have the Holy Spirit as your guide.  You will be led aright.  If you have not done a deep dive into the archives, I recommend doing so.  I have about one person a day doing that according to the blog stats - and I cannot recommend it enough.  It will paint a picture of many brushstrokes that each article provides.  You can act based on what picture emerges from the data in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment