THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, September 30, 2011

ELENIN IS A NO-SHOW.....

Well, I finally concede. Elenin is a no-show. My Jewish friend was in Toronto last night blowing the shofar marking the end of Rosh Hoshannah - all with no results in the celestial signs department. At the very least, if Elenin were what it was purported to be, there would have been a massive eclipse of the sun on Sept 26th. None of it occurred....

As a consolation, and in honor of Rosh Hoshannah, here is a cool little vid showing how a shofar is made the kosher way: CLICK LINK

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I think some mysteries of Elenin are confused with the brown dwarf. Check out sott.net, under Earth Changes. Apparently a report from CNN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believed in Elenin too until I asked my husband to pray and ask the Lord about it if there would be destruction that would come, and the answer was no. My husband knows how the Holy Ghost speaks to him. He said that he would pray for hours for a very long time on his mission until one day he knew how the Spirit talks with him (I'm still working on it now) anyway, his prayers have saved us so many times and this is again a testimony for me how important personal revelations and the companionship of the Holy Ghost and knowing how to hear the voice of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete