THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

MESSIANIC JEWISH PERSPECTIVE ON ELENIN

Well, I have been so busy putting up wood, food, fuel, etc that I have not had a chance to do any good posts lately.

I would like to say that I have taken a new appreciation of the Sabbath. After destroying my soft body on 16-20 hour days during the week doing hard labor, all I can do is look forward to raw recuperation and rest on the Lord's day. What a blessing!

I woke up to my wife listening to this guy who seems to be mostly on track (basically regurgitating everything I have been saying for the last 5 months on Elenin - minus my personal witness from my visit to the temple). I think it is worth the hour and half to view it if you would like an overview. Another thing; the last 15 mins was new material and exceptionally interesting if the first part seems like grind that you have already been over before... (CLICK LINK) As a side note, I got this link from a very interesting and sincere Catholic survivalist (much like myself) who is into food storage and preparedness like I have never seen. Very interesting fellow (with an equally interesting wife) who may play into our future scenarios here in Kalispell.

Well, we are down to the last week. VERY excited to see how this all pans out. I sincerely hope I am wrong on so many levels (I have never felt I have been anywhere close to this state of preparedness for the Lord's coming and so content for having gotten here), but hoping to just get on with it. I have also never seen things so aligned geopolitically and socially, etc. What a cool climax for the end battles and scenes prior to the Lord's coming. ALL previous generations and peoples have been pointed and fixated on this time to come about. What a privilege to be a part of it!! When finally on the other side, we will have a sort of celebrity status among our peers for having gone through what is coming - what will rage on the earth as it never has raged.

How will you sign your autograph?

5 comments:

  1. Respectfully, I would say that I do not believe in Elenin and the destruction that would come with the alignments because I dont think the Lord would need a comet to do all of these things because I believe in the power of God and that He could control the elements (earthquakes) with just his words like he did with the creation for the elements obey Him. I believe though that the frequent earthquakes is the result of God saying to repent for the nigh is near. because it is prophecied that the near end there would be a lot of earthquakes and destruction that is coming. I am happy that your all settled in. i don't think that people will think of us as celebrities but if I survived I would write on a tshirt that says: God preserved me :) then I would get hit in the head with a rock and die lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Eric, when Sept. 27th comes and goes without incident, what kind of spin will you put on your apocalyptic musings the past few months?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will cross that bridge in a few days, now, won't we. For the record, I never endorsed Cohen - and, in fact said I thought he was off on the event (Betelgeuese would be hard to call with a 600 light year arrival time). I have thought the timing of the event was spot on during Rosh week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Iraq dont mind the other idiot anonymous. I have been an avid reader of your blog and I find your preparedness and apocalyptic views sincere. You dont make 'spins' about your apocalyptic views- you don't make your own, rather you base it on the church revelations or other people's nde, personal revelations etc. Destruction or no destruction this sept 27 I will still be an avid reader of your blog. don't let these Haters bring you down, because from what I've read from your blog entries your far more prepared than most of us and would probably out live a lot of us. Well hopefully nothing happens on the 27 th cause I hate to see destruction again. God Bless to you and your family .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following your blog for the last few weeks, and even refered it to some friends and family. I am quite intreaged. I have only heard of this commit from your blog (and the links you have provided) you spoke about you receiving personal witness? I would like to read about it if you have shared it (if no that is understandable) I haven't read ALL of your posts, and I was hoping you could share with me the link? :)

    Thank you for all you have shared and collected,
    T-

    ReplyDelete