THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

HOW WAS THE STONE OF SOLOMON'S TEMPLE CUT WITHOUT HANDS??

Okay - I have to admit that I got blind-sided tonight by my Jewish friend that I work with. I have always marveled at the concept of the corner stone of the temple of Solomon being built of a stone cut without tools/hands and have always been satisfied with some sort of metaphorical reference to Messiach. So my Jewish friend (Elkanah) and I were talking about random subjects and he mentioned that Solomon's Temple was built aided by a "worm". I thought he was just talking gibberish and he challenged me to look this up:

Solomon's Shamir

and this: Legend of Shamir

and this: http://www.varchive.org/ce/shamir/shamir.html

I couldn't believe it. I am not sure how to interpret this - it is about as off the charts unusual as our concept of the Liahona and the Urim and Thummim.

Truly God has been party to some very unusual things that - I feel - belong perfectly at home in this blog for the sensational......

Wood you believe it??? And I thought I had heard it all......

No comments:

Post a Comment