THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

JOSEPH SMITH AND RADICAL PLANETARY CONFIGURATIONS

Well, most of the stuff on this blog is just quotations and thinking from other people who are way ahead of me on certain topics. Here is yet another person that I think very highly of, Brother Anthony E. Larson. He is a follower of Velikovsky's thinking (and so am I) and I think Larson's work is 99% on and quite brilliant. I read the following blog article and have always wanted to put it together - but there is little else that I could add - and only half as eloquently....

Hope you enjoy:

http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008/11/gospel-connection.html

All of this goes along with my thinking of how diamond plumes are formed in the earth. Our geologists and scientists have done a pathetic job of explaining how they are formed - quite disappointing really. One more example of the wise and the learned rejecting the simple, plain and precious things. But that is another blog topic for another time.

1 comment:

  1. Anthony has some good stuff every once in a while however he bases way to much of his stuff on a "scientific" view of things rather than a simple spiritual prophetic view of things.

    A foundational premise upon which most of his stuff is based comes from a false interpretation of the comments Joseph Smith made about what the true sign of the son of man is.

    The actual statement from two independent journal entries, from Joseph Smith about the sign of the coming of the Son of God can be found in this post-

    http://threewatches.blogspot.com/2011/03/sun-of-righteousness.html

    ReplyDelete