THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A VISION FOR OUR FUTURE - EXPAND YOUR MIND

Living on the West coast, I share an affinity for Asian culture and my best friend in life helped open that world up for me as well as some cute Japanese exchange students back in the post-high school days that my parents invited over. I love their order and preciseness in everything they do and am convinced that they, of all people, would live the gospel and excel at it where we in the West are stereotypically less prone to excel at it due to our slothfulness in general (relatively speaking).

I am a huge fan of their engineering, their devotion to ancestors is unique and intriguing (the only thing more intriguing is the Mormons' baptizin' dead folk....). The only stereotypically bad thing is what I perceive is their marriages - the men are more devoted to their work and post-work social life than to their women and it leaves a huge hole. Mistresses are often the norm, and in various Asian cultures, an accepted fact. This is true even among some that have emigrated here to our austere Victorian-veneered culture where none of that ever occurs......
So excepting a few footnotes, I think highly of and respect the Japanese people and feel to say (as I believe about just about every culture), that some of the best blood of Israel was hidden away there. I am in awe and extremely saddened for the losses (materially and of life) that they are experiencing.

Here is a link: RAW FOOTAGE OF JAPANESE TSUNAMI

Why do I include this stuff on my blog?? Because we will experience the same on our coasts - but on a scale and order of magnitude none dare imagine in its horrifying scope. I have people I care for all along the coast of the US - and I pray that their eyes are opened and that they consider carefully what they would do if something up to 100x higher were to come ashore. Of course, when it does, it will be a blessed relief to the people of this land who will have been oppressed (for around one year) by the Chinese and other nations (aided by our own who do not believe in principles of self-determination and Godly living) who do not value freedom.

Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will be gathered in their tribulation and will generally be safe from the worst of it. For those who fight against truth, I pity you, for your road is a hard road to tread.

1 comment:

  1. If no one else will comment, I'd be happy to. (grin) I've counted dozens of hits on my blog since you posted this kind endorsement of my work and the link. Thanks so much. And if you wouldn't mind, I have a couple of observations I'd like to share. If you will send me an email (the links are on my site and blog), I'd be grateful.

    ReplyDelete