THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

THE RELIGION OF THE ANTI-CHRIST

Well, this is not a political blog, but I pretty much choked on my gum when I read this coupled with what Glenn Beck has had to say lately about a book that claims that the twelfth mahdi (who is the savior of a radical sect of Islam) will actually be the Christians' anti-Christ. And I have to think there might be some thread of truth considering most people do not realize that the Herod that built the third temple in Christ's day was actually of Arabic descent and not Jewish..... (Herod was the arch-type for the Anti-Christ). Here is the Beck interview:



While I do know a moderate Islamic couple from Iraq that I thought very highly of (who did not seem to embrace this type of ideology), in general, I am not buying the whole religion of peace thing with the anti-Israel rhetoric in general that I have seen spewed out of the Middle East from the vocal radicals.....

If this guy is spewing any kind of centrist belief that DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM are juxtaposed to Islam - then I want NO PART OF IT and it does not belong in my country. We all came here to escape oppression and this kind of vile crap from other abortive governments worldwide. As Ronald Reagan said, America is the last great bastion of freedom and hope - and I say we fight to the last man to make sure that individual rights and principles of self-determination are maintained. NO THANKS TO ANYTHING ELSE that is juxtaposed to those God-given principles!!! My God is a God of individual freedom and therefore, individual accountability that allows me to act for myself and to be judged for myself. It was the devil's plan to create that false sense of social pressure (convert or die - or at least, keep the commands of God or die) to keep people in line and basically force them to "do what is right" and not for the inherent joy and satisfaction of having done the right thing exactly because it is the right thing and it brings lasting inner peace and joy.
Here is part of the WorldNet Daily article that got me spun up:

© 2011 WorldNetDaily


Anjem Choudary

President Obama must embrace Islam as a way of life or face the consequences of a trial under the Shariah Islamic court system, declared British extremist cleric Anjem Choudary.

Choudary, founder and former chief of two Islamic groups disbanded by the British authorities under anti-terror legislation, is planning a Washington protest later this week in which he says he will call on American Muslims to revolt against the country and implement Shariah law.

Speaking in an interview with investigative reporter Aaron Klein on his program on New York's WABC Radio, Choudary claimed Obama was waging a war against Islam.

"[Obama] has promised all Muslims to be released from Guantanamo Bay. They are still languishing there even though he knows they are completely innocent," Choudary claimed.

"On top of that, he's increased the number of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, so he is a warmonger just as his predecessor was. And thirdly and more importantly," Choudary said, "the Muslims don't want democracy and freedom. Democracy and freedom are anathema to Islam and the Shariah."

Read more: Obama to face Shariah court? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=268989#ixzz1FCy4Yj9Y


Wow!! Heaven help us all as all hell breaks loose in the Middle East. Next stop....America. NO THANKS!!

A gentle reminder here that the prophecy in the Book of Revelation talks of Christians losing their heads if they do not deny their Savior and their faith. As a kid growing up in the world of the USSR threat, I thought it odd that atheistic Russians would be lobbing off our heads in some sort of last-ditch conflict. They never were about lobbing heads off. I always thought that, in recent times, that was the realm of the French and the occasional Japanese story from WWII, and never even considered a possible Islamic threat or connection where the sword is still used in capital crimes. I think that possibility may now be more of a possibility if the radicals get in power and hold the oil-inebriated west hostage. Heaven help us all - we may be in for one heckuva ride.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I don't know what you think of Nostradamus (15th century prophet. I still am not sure how much stock to put in his prophecies, but many of them have happened.), but one of his prophesies claims that the 3rd anti-christ will wear a turban, blue, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - a blue turban. Blue is nice!! I pictured the anti-Christ in more of a earth-tone getup....

    Hmmmm....I am not a big Nostradamus fan - but I have not completely dismissed him. My money is really on Mother Mary Shipton for the Middle Ages prophecies department. She really saw our day - and no translation problems from the French to the English.....
    Thanks for the heads up - I am studying up on the blue turban thing. Herod was Arabic so there may a connection to that culture instead of the Vatican/Rome/European Union model most of us were fed growing up. I think it will be the Arab States Union that may emerge in light of recent events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to make two points here about Satan's plan.
    (1) I don't think Satan's was actually to FORCE individuals to do right. It seems more to me that it was to let men do anything they wanted to do on earth and then to redeam them regardless of what they did. His power to redeam... his glory.
    (2) As for the mahdi... right now... surplant Christ... preferably himself, but if not... ANYONE, including the mahdi.

    ReplyDelete