THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

GADIANTONS IN GOVERNMENT - INTERESTING RANDOM COMMENT ON ANTHONY LARSEN WEBSITE

Anonymous said...

Your view on the Gadianton robbers I believe is far too small to point to the Islamic extremists. Somebody from a much "higher" perspective is pulling the strings.

Anthony you must be careful in relying on the press for information, they are part of our modern day Gadianton robbers. I see them influencing your thinking.

The press outright lies, they lie about the economy, about "terrorists", and just about everything else.

I once set up an interview with a 3rd party presidential candidate with our local newspaper. The reporter told me that she could not mention his name or she would loose her job and never get another job again.

The true terrorists are among us, they occupy our banks, courts, Hollywood, the media, Wallstreet, congress and London. There is no nation on this planet that is not ruled or controlled by them.

Sorry to say they have infiltrated some our churches, and have strong influence especially among the fundamentalist types of religions.

Many years ago I baptized a repentant member of these robbers. They sought to kill him. He had to flee town. They have their secret signs that they may know each other.


Our last and only defense is the U.S. Constitution. When that is destroyed they will rule the world.

I'm aware of the prophesy that the Constitution will never be destroyed, but I'm sure all that read this know it's "hanging by a thread".

We members of the church need to repent, many of us are not heeding the prophecies or commandments.
October 9, 2009 12:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment